When a penguin meeting a cub

Mina POV
"Sorry!!! I didn't mean to-" I was cut off

"You.." she trailed off.

"Oh?" I was flustered.

"Ketchup??!" she said. The girl kept on rubbing her eyes.

'Ketchup? what a weird way to call me that..' I said to myself.

"Ketchup?" I asked her back, raising my eyebrows.

She let out a yawn, it was almost like a tiger that is about to roar.

"We met on the plane and I gave you the ketchup. Remember?" she explained as she looked at me.

I scanned her from head to toe trying to recall if I really saw her on a plane. Usually I'm not the type who will look at people attentively especially when I'm focusing on something, for instant, when I'm eating.

I looked at her again, her hair was messy but I still find it cute though. She was smiling as she looked at me with her dimple shown.

I suddenly remembered the girl with a dimple who gave me the ketchup on the plane. Ahhhh right! okay...that was her?

"Really? that was you? sorry I didn't remember your face" I replied. I then took a jacket that was lying on the floor and gave it to her.

"Thank you. Sorry I just wore a tank top and shorts" she took the jacket from me, smiling

"What a coincidence we met here" she said while wearing the jacket

"Yeah.."

"What's your hotel room number by the way?"

"Room 300 but I mistook it as room 308, sorry" I apologized to her. She was just smiling.

"Luckily you're a girl. I would be mad if you're a guy who suddenly just barged in when I was sleeping" she said chuckling. I chuckled too.

"You're nice" I said

"Thank you"

"Oh btw my name is Myoui Mina, just call me Mina"

"My name is Son Chaeyoung, just call me Chaeyoung"

"Hmm Chaeyoung? what a nice name" she nodded

"Sorry for calling you ketchup, I suddenly remembered the airplane thingy where the bottle ketchup suddenly rolled to my seat and you were like smiling looking at the bottle when I gave it back to you. I was surprised that you were actually here in front of my eyes"

"It's okay, besides I really like ketchup so much" I giggled.

Yeah it's true that I like ketchup, especially Heinz ketchup. I just can't live without it.

"What a coincidence that we're staying at the same hotel" she said

"Yeah"

"While you are already here, go take a shower and perhaps we can have a breakfast together"

"But my friend...hmm okay, sounds good" I said and I took my phone to text Momo and Jihyo that I'll meet them after taking a shower.