A little bit too much

(At Nabongss dorm)

No One POV
As Mina was sleeping, Chaeyoung decided to stay there for awhile watching Mina sleeping, caressing Mina's cheek, kissing her forehead, holding Mina's hand and also Chaeyoung did not forget to give Mina a peck on her lips.

She missed Mina so much to the point she wanted to call, text, meet her but she just kept it to herself.

Chaeyoung then looked at her watch, it was already 4 ish in the morning, she decided to leave at the dawn before Mina woke up. She walked out from Mina's room tiptoed and headed outside the dorm, which then she saw Jeongyeon was sitting alone at the rooftop.

Jeongyeon heard the door was opened and she turned to Chaeyoung.

"You're going home now? why don't you stay a little bit longer?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Neah.. I don't want Mina to know I was here though I came because I miss her" Chaeyoung said.

"Why can't you just be with her when you really love her?" Jeongyeon replied.

"You don't know how much I was hurt before, call me stupid or anything, I just want her to understand how it feels like.. of course I don't intend to do a revenge.. argh I don't know.. I just don't want to make it easy for her to get me back.. you know that kind of feeling."

"Push and pull?" Jeongyeon scoffed.

"Kinda.." Chaeyoung forced a smile on her face.

"Want some drink?" Jeongyeon offered her a can of beer.

"Neah. I'm going home soon. Btw, it's 4 ish.. why are you still awake?" Chaeyoung asked Jeongyeon.

"I can't sleep" Jeongyeon sighed.

"You and Momo..okay right?"

"Yeah. We might be the only sweetest couple ever you've encountered although sometimes we fought but yeah that's normal" Jeongyeon smiled.

"I envy you.."

"Then..you should go to Mina"

"Neah. She should be the one who comes to me.. but it won't be easy for her though. I'll be cold af" Chaeyoung said.

"Yah. Aren't you being too much?"

"Is that too much?"

"Hmm a little bit too much hahaha. Honestly I want you to be with Mina. You both look good together.. I mean the chemistry, the way you take care of each other, the way you look at each other.. just everything"

"I do feel that way too. The feelings when I'm with Mina was way too different when I'm with Yeri. And Yeri can't beat that. I don't feel any sparks when I'm with Yeri. Anyways, thank you for the compliment but don't melt me. I'll still be cold.."

"Let's see how far you're going to do that" Jeongyeon said smirking. Chaeyoung scoffed.

"Okay. I think I should go home now.. please do take care of Mina for me.." Chaeyoung said patting Jeongyeon's back before she left the dorm. Jeongyeon nodded.