Lie Lie Lies

눈 감아도 생각나네...정신 나갈 것 같아 😌 ㄱㅇ

(At the restaurant)

Mina POV
After eavesdropping Sana's conversation, I slowly took my time staying inside the toilet, waiting for Sana to get out from the toilet and then I'll get my make-up fixed so it wouldn't be obvious that I just cried, because of her. The total liar.

After wiping my tears and fixing my make-up, I finally went out the toilet. I went to the table, waving at Sana, who was already sitting at a table waiting for me. She smiled widely. I hated that.

"Annyeong" I squealed. Well, just pretending to be exact.

"Mina-ya~ now give me a hug. I miss you" she said in her usual tone, kissing my cheek. Okay that's so fake. WHAT A LIAR.

I smirked and hugged her really tightly. Let's see how you're playing the game.

We ordered food and then we ate. After we were done, she paid for the bill and we went out the restaurant.

"Let's go" she said.

"Where are we going?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"It's a secret" she said, smiling playfully.

We went to the place. Hangang Bridge? Hmm not bad. The view will be very beautiful at night. Honestly, I'm loving the date but she's planning to hurt me and I'm so not going to let myself get hurt.

"Let's take a walk there" Sana held my hand and we walked to the bridge together. Hand in hand we walked in silence.

"How are you these days?" I asked her.

"Good. Nothing new and special" she answered and I nodded.

"How about you?"

"Same" I answered and I looked down to see our fingers intertwining together tightly.

I knew that wasn't real. I sighed silently.

"Are you tired?" she asked and I stopped walking. I turned to her and looked at her.

"Look..I like you a lot Sana-ya" I said.

Well I could say that truthfully before if I didn't know that she's just playing around. But now I was just testing her.

"I like you a lot too" she answered. Liar.. Stop lying!!!

"You won't leave me right?" I asked. Let's see how you answer that.

"No...why would I leave you?" she said. Liar.

"Nothing" I said, looking away.

"I'm not going anywhere Mina-ya" she smiled caressing my cheek. How dare she smiled like that?!

I looked into that eyes wanting her to tell me that this isn't a game that she's playing. She leaned to me and gave me a peck on my lips.

"You're making me crazy" she said. Another lie again.

"Good..How crazy are you?" I asked.

"So crazy that I need you to be my side 24/7" Fucking liar.

"Do you really mean all of this? All the things that you do for me? All the things that you say and everything that you give to me?" I asked in a flat tone, looking straight into her eyes, she smiled and nodded.. and again lies.

"Of course. I mean everything for you babe. Why are you asking things like this? Are you doubting me?" she asked. Yes! I'm doubting you. How would I not?