Watching Jeong's race

*Few hours ago*

(At the car racing area)

No One POV
That night, Jeongyeon had some sort of big race, her friends were already there except for Chaeyoung as she'll be a bit late.

Mina, Jihyo and Tzuyu were already sitting on the audience seats along with the crowd while Momo was spending her time with Jeongyeon in the waiting room before the race started.

At the audience seats, Jihyo and Tzuyu were looking at Mina and Jihyo cleared her throat. Mina turned to her mouthed 'what' to them.

"Are you waiting for someone?" Jihyo asked, smirking.

"Hell no!! I'm not" Mina was being defensive.

"Eyy~ you're waiting for Chaeyoung to come isn't?" again Jihyo teased her.

"Neah. I'm not. I don't mind if she comes or not. Besides, I come here because I really want to support Jeongyeon on her big race duh~" Mina stated but of course deep inside her heart she wanted to meet Chaeyoungie.

"Duh~" Jihyo imitated Mina.

"Let's bet" Tzuyu blurted out.

"Good idea Chewy!" Jihyo said to Tzuyu and gave her highfive.

"Wanna bet?" Do you want to bet? Because I'm pretty sure we'll win this" Jihyo suggested to Mina.

"What are you trying to say?"

"Let's find out, shall we?" Jihyo and Tzuyu smirked and Mina looked at them weirdly.

"Okay???" Jihyo asked again.

"Okay okay. Fine. What is it?" Mina rolled her eyes.

"We think that if she comes, she'll sit next to you. Trust us" Jihyo said.

"Okay say that she's sitting next to me, then what?"

"If she's sitting next to you. Buy us some food later"

"That's it? really? hahaha I thought you'd bet on something else. Okay call!"

"Leave the seat next to you empty" Tzuyu said, sticking out her tongue. The two of them sat in front of Mina.

"Ye ye ye" Mina just rolled her eyes again.

(Meanwhile, at the waiting room)

"Can you give me a hug and a kiss before I go racing?" Jeongyeon asked and Momo chuckled.

"You have to win! you know that!" Momo asked and Jeongyeon nodded.

"Don't worry. I will definitely win. Who am I? I'm Yoo Jeongyeon okay~" Jeongyeon said and Momo hugged her tightly. Jeongyeon kissed the top of the girl's head.

"Now go..prepare yourself" Momo said. Momo knew that Jeongyeon was nervous, because the race was like a critical race, a really rare chance and it's one of her dreams too.

"I'll go first" Jeongyeon gave Momo a peck on her lips before going out.

"Goodluck!" Momo said.