Look at me now

Mina POV
As I walked inside the train station, I plugged my earphone and listened to music. My eyes then caught something and I walked faster.

I saw a familiar girl from afar so I poked the girl and she turned to me.

"Oh Mina-ya" the girl greeted me.

"Eunha-ya, long time no see" Oh yeah, Eunha is actually one of Sana's bestfriends.

"Well.. nice to see you here" Eunha chuckled and I hugged her briefly.

"How are you?" she asked

"I'm great" I said

"Where are you going?"

"Hmm I don't know. I just want to clear my mind" I sighed.

"Let's talk over a cup of coffee, sounds good?" she said and I nodded.

We both headed to the coffee shop, after getting our coffee, we sat down at the table.

"How's you and Sana? is everything alright?" Eunha asked as she took sips of her drink.

"Not going to forgive her, just ended things with her.." I answered.

"Quite awful isn't? she broke your heart again and again.."

"Yeah and I really don't wanna talk about her right now"

"But.." Eunha looked at me straight in the eyes

"응??

"She loves you Mina-ya. I've seen everything.. there's so much things that you don't know about her"

"Well you're her buddy of course you would know" I said. Yeah Eunha and Sana are close, they're bestfriends.

Besides they have the same backgrounds and obviously they will always understand each other.

"As much as you're hurt.. her heart is fragile too..." she spoke slowly..

"Then what about my heart? my heart and feelings are not toys for her to crumble for fun, to take them for grante-"

"Hear me out first.."

"Okay"

"Do you know why she always with other girls? but she was never with you often.. I mean lik-"

"I know what you mean Eunha-ya..continue"

"Sana comes from a family that doesn't even want her, her dad is a businessman and her mom is just merely a waitress. Sana's mom was her dad's mistress. Can you imagine that? Her dad doesn't want to admit her as his daughter because he wanted a son and her mom just regretted having her around. Since she was a kid, she never got any love from people near her..." Eunha explained.

What? I just knew this and why is she telling me this?

"She thinks love is not exist Mina-ya..for her love is not exist" I gasped but I just wait for Eunha to continue.

"She grew up and meeting new friends, she heals little by little as the time goes by and I still remember when she opened up to me talking about you..." my eyes widened when Eunha told me that.

Sana talked about me? God, I felt pain in my chest. Why my heart becomes weaker?

"Wanna know something interesting? Sana actually was known as the heartbreaker at school, she dated girls and left them hanging everytime and never care about them. And Sana doesn't even know their names.." Eunha shook her head as she recalled things in the past.