Drunk girl

(At the hospital)

No One POV
Dahyun was sent to the emergency unit and the doctor hurriedly examined her. While doctor was examining Dahyun, Nayeon took Dahyun's phone and decided to contact Dahyun's family. Nayeon saw Dahyun's recent text message with her sister so she texted that person to come.

"Chaeyoung?" Nayeon was surprised to see Chaeyoung came there worried.

"Why are you here, unnie?" Chaeyoung asked Nayeon.

"No..no.. why are you here?"

"Someone texted me saying that my sister is in the hospital.. oh wait, was it you were the one who texted me?" Chaeyoung asked raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah. So you are Dahyun's....?"

"I'm Dahyun's real dongsaeng. So where is she now?"

"The doctor is still examining her right now" Nayeon said and Chaeyoung let out a sigh.

"Pfft. This isn't the first time she got admitted to the hospital. Did she eat something? cause she got an allergy" Chaeyoung told Nayeon.

"What's her allergy?" her eyes widened.

"Peanut" Chaeyoung answered and Nayeon tried to recall what did they eat earlier.

"Ahh! the sauce might have crushed peanut in it" Nayeon facepalmed. She felt bad that she didn't know Dahyun has an allergy to peanut.

"Dahyun's guardian?" the doctor called. Both Chaeyoung and Nayeon ran towards the doctor.

"How is she?" Chaeyoung raised her hand and asked the doctor.

"She's fine now. She'll wake up anytime soon. Just make sure that she avoids eating peanut and any peanut-derived products" the doctor said. The two nodded and they let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god she's okay. I really didn't know that she has an allergy to peanut" Nayeon said.

"If she eats peanut, her throat will be swollen, her blood pressure drops, her skin getting more paler and she will definitely faints. Oh btw why are you here again? are you that girl? hmm the one dating my unnie?" Chaeyoung asked. Nayeon shyly nodded.

"Woah. Really???? Dahyun unnie did tell me about her girlfriend. Ohh turns out, it's you. Heol. This is really shocking" Chaeyoung grinned.

She felt somewhat secured that Dahyun dated someone she knows.

"I was more surprised to find out that you're actually her little sister. What a small world" Nayeon replied and Chaeyoung scoffed.

"Btw unnie, you really look like you're crazy in love" Chaeyoung teased.

"Well..you can say that. I fell for her charm, her personality..I mean she's unique" Chaeyoung agreed to that since they were talking about her sister. Even Nayeon was blushing.

"Actually.. up until now, I've always thought you actually like Jeongyeon, unnie"

"Well I did. I used to like her but too bad that she didn't like me back. Besides, she's already taken by Momo. I don't want to be a stealer and hoping for something that won't happen is so not my style"

A Girl Who Likes Ketchup (Michaeng) ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara