S.W.A.G

No One POV
The girl then told Mina everything and that made both Mina and Chaeyoung shocked after hearing it.

"I don't know who else to tell, other than you and Eunha but I couldn't even contact her anymore"

"What the hell Sana's doing there??? gosh that BIJ!!" Mina said angrily.

"I don't know. I'm just afraid that she will become a monk there shaving her hair bald or something. Mina- ya, can you persuade her?"

Hearing that making Mina snorted without her realizing.

"Nah she won't go bald because she cares of her appearance more than anything. And one more thing, it's not like she's going to suicide or something.. she's just having her time to reflect. Why do I have to worry about her?" Mina replied.

"I heard she was there for three days already"

"Yeah three days.. not 3 years nor 3 decades" Mina said, rolling her eyes.

Chaeyoung heard them talking about Sana. After Mina and the girl finished talking, the girl bid her goodbye and then Chaeyoung said something to Mina.

"So... your ex is in the temple right now?" Chaeyoung asked. Mina nodded.

"Yeah at the mountain" Mina sighed.

"I know this is wrong for me to say this but I'd suggest that we should go there together visiting her although I hate her so much. Who knows that she'd change and still has the humanity" Chaeyoung said.

Mina looked at Chaeyoung, feeling surprised of what she had told to her.

"Are you serious?" Mina asked.

"Yeah"

"But why?"

"I'm curious too what she's doing there. But I'm not gonna let you go there alone so we must stick together no matter what happen"

"Ye ye ye" Mina nodded lazily.

"Now let's eat" Chaeyoung said as their food were served.

——

After they were done eating, both of them went to the bus stop and waited for the bus.

"Hmm.. Chaeyoung-ah, so when are you going back to the dorm?"

"Secret~" Chaeyoung whispered to Mina's ear.

"Are you being seductive to me?"

"Hahaha no?"

"Yeah whatever~"

Chaeyoung then grabbed Mina's hand so tightly.

"Let's sleep at my house tonight. So you could meet my grandma as well.."

"Eh?"

"What? you don't like it..?"

"No..I mean this is so not like you"

"I know.. so you want or not?"

"Sure! as long as I can be with you" Mina said couldn't hide her gummy smile looking at Chaeyoung and both of them couldn't stop smiling.

As the bus arrived, both entered the bus and seated in the middle row next to the window. The ride was more than 30 minutes which made Mina fell asleep on their journey to Chaeyoung's grandma house. Her head almost banged the window. Chaeyoung looked at her and quickly put Mina's head to lean on her shoulder.