Gotta be you

너 아니면 안돼 ❤️

(At the hospital's rooftop)

Chaeyoung POV
I didn't know why I was following Mina to the rooftop, hmm perhaps because I missed her so much.

Now that she isn't that clingy to me anymore it makes me sad..

Was I too much?

As we reached the rooftop, we looked at the view from the rooftop and taking the fresh air, that wasn't really a bad idea at all.

From time to time, I silently took a glance at Mina, who was busy listening to music from her phone. It had been a while since we last met and talked, so I gathered my courage to ask her something...

"Can I be honest?" I asked Mina who was sitting next to me.

"Yeah sure" she responded, nodding.

"I know you're playing the push and pull game" she said.

Well, I felt like I was the one who is cold to her but now, it's totally the opposite. Or was it just my feelings?

Sadly, she didn't reply me but only smiling. I wonder what's on her mind?

I took her phone and went to Youtube to search for a song. After finding the song, I put one of her earphone to my left ear and started playing the song. I didn't know why but I chose a song by Justin Bieber, 'Baby'.

We both listened to the song and I couldn't help myself but humming and singing along to the song.

"You know you love me. I know you care~Just shout whenever and I'll be there. You are my love, you are my heart and we would never ever ever be apart. Are we an item? girl quit playing" I sang the lines and yes, it was for her.

"My first love broke my heart for the first time" I emphasized on this. Why? She was my first love afterall.

"Oh, for you I would have done whatever and I just can't believe we ain't together and I wanna play it cool, but I'm losin' you. I will buy you anything, I will buy you any ring. And I'm in pieces, baby fix me and just shake me 'til you wake me from this bad dream"

"Should I stop?" Mina suddenly spoke up as she turned to me, smiling.

"Huh? stop what?" I looked at her, confused.

"As each day passes by, I try to comfort my heart but I'm growing numb at everything" she said letting out a sigh.

"Should I stop trying to win your heart back?" she added.

No! I told you to keep trying. Don't just give up on me now.

"Just don't shut me off okay?" I spoke my mind. I just said it before I even realized it. Damn it Son!

"Look..I'm not playing any game right now. I'm just being cold to you..that's it" I said. I wanted to explain but my lips couldn't find the words.

"How did we end up like this? We used to love each other. You know me.. I'm waiting for you. I even prayed that you would feel my empty place" she let out a sigh.