Waiting & Apology

(At the cinema)

No One POV
Few minutes before the promised time of meeting, Chaeyoung already sitting in front of the cinema waiting for Mina.

Chaeyoung couldn't help smiling recalling what she said to Mina last night when she gave Mina the movie ticket.

"So..here I am, planning to ask you to go out with me tomorrow, at the cinema, 2pm. If you decide to come, come but if you don't come at all.. I assume that you're not going to be with me again.."

"I'll wait. Hope to see you tomorrow"

Chaeyoung couldn't stop fidgeting while waiting for Mina to come and she kept on looking at her watch to check what time was it.

"Will Mina come?" Chaeyoung asked herself. Of course deep inside her heart, she really hoped that Mina will come. She really wanted to get their relationship fixed in other terms "go back" to her.

Chaeyoung waited for few minutes already and she even bought one big popcorn and drinks, holding them with her two small hands. She waited till it was already 2pm, the movie was about to start, but Mina was not yet to be seen.

2.05 pm....

2.10 pm....

2.15 pm....

2.20 pm.... Mina was still not there.

*Few minutes ago*

(At Nabongss dorm)

Mina was about to go out from the dorm but she was stopped by her ex, Sana, the snake.

"Mina-ya. I'm sorry. But can we go for lunch together?" Sana said and Mina gave her the 'what' look. She didn't even want to question why Sana was there.

All she did was just looking at the girl full with hatred. That girl was the girl she used to love for 5 freaking years and all of that were wasted because of the game Sana was playing, leaving Mina - the love fool in her game.

"No. I need to go somewhere now" Mina was being stern. But failed. Sana grabbed her on the wrist instead.

"Listen. I know you're mad at me, you hate me and everything.. but please eat lunch with me, I promise you that this will be the last time..." Sana pleaded.

'Of all times, why at this time???' Mina asked herself. Mina kept on looking at her watch. She knew very well that she needs to go faster so Chaeyoung wouldn't have to wait for her for too long.

"Please.." Sana begged.

"Just this one time. I promise you that I won't bother you anymore after this" Sana said.

When she said that it was pretty convincing so yeah. Mina was hesitant at first but she ended up said okay to Sana.

"Great. Let's go to the nearest restaurant. I'm hungry" Sana said smiling while rubbing her tummy. Mina rolled her eyes and just like that she was "forced" to go lunch with the snake.

Both of them then went out and really went to the restaurant nearby. They went inside the restaurant to have lunch together.