Double Pain

(The next day)

Mina POV
After talking with Momo last night, I decided to meet Sana the next day after having my lunch.

I took a shower and quickly put on my clothes, wearing my shoes walking out the dorm and straightaway headed to Sana's house.

As I arrived at her house I thought she was not at home till I heard kissing sound coming from inside the house. I even clearly heard someone said that Sana is a good kisser.

WHAT? not enough playing with my heart you are now back to your old self, playing around with girls, huh? Just why did I love you in the first place?

Gathering my courage to face the truth, I slowly turned the doorknob and my knees were getting weak when I saw Sana was making out with someone I'm familiar with.

"Eunha?" I was surprised to see Sana was making out with Eunha, the girl that brought me back to Sana.

Ahh now I realized that everything was a set up from the start.

And I was fooled again for the thousand times. Why I was so stupid to believe everything and making my life suffer?

Sana broke my heart again right before I'm about to break up with her. I felt my heart getting hurt but I can't cry anymore. It's like my heart already used to this feeling.

I walked out from her house..

"Mina-ya.." I felt Sana was holding my right arm and I pulled it away from her grip. I really didn't want to talk to her anymore.

"Mina-ya..let's talk" this time Eunha joined in. WTF?! who are you to talk to me, bitch?

"Mina-ya.. listen to me" Sana stopped me again

"I don't want to hear it, go fuck and play with some girls who want to hear all your bullshits including her" I said coldly pointing at Eunha.

"What a right timing for me to say let's break up. I already know what you're up to anyway, you're just using me and playing a game with me. And, looking at this I guess everything was a set up, huh?" I bursted angrily glaring at the two of them. I saw that the two of them gasped. Yeah right you two are busted now.

"Mina-ya..look I'm sorry.." Sana said. Don't give me that face bitch!

"WE ARE DONE. PERIOD. You can go" I said mocking her. Sana hated when someone is disrespectful to her but she's selfish herself.

"I'm sorry Mina-ya. Let's talk" she stopped me again. That annoyed me to death really.

"Everything was a set up" I murmured and I ignored her.

"Mina-ya"

"You know what? I clearly said we are done and I don't care about you right now Sana ssi. Just go to hell and never appear in front of me anymore" I said angrily.

"I'm going to win you back" Sana stated and that got me laughing. NEVER. Not even in my dream.

"You're clearly dating Eunha but you still want to win me back? What a nonsense! Bullshit. But hey goodluck with that, I don't even have a heart for you right now. You took it and crush it in front of my face for 5 years, it's already broken and you won't be able to repair that" I answered.