Having fun

(At Nabongss dorm)

No One POV
"I'm going to have a date..." Momo started the conversation. Jeongyeon turned to Momo with questioning eyes.

"With who?" Jeongyeon asked. She looked so serious.

"With the person sitting in front of me" Momo said and that made Jeongyeon choked on her food.

Both couldn't help smiling

"Ehem.." someone came to the room. They turned to see it was Chaeyoung. She was grinning.

"What??" Jeongyeon said

"The two of you official already?" Chaeyoung teased.

"Umm..well yeah"

"Congrats~~~"

Chaeyoung then sat next to Jeongyeon and grab some Jeongyeon's food from her plate.

"Yahh don't steal my food, just eat the bean!" Jeongyeon shoved beans to Chaeyoung's mouth.

"I hate beans" Chaeyoung spat it out while making faces. Momo just laughed looking at those two.

"Momo told me that you and Min-" Jeongyeon was cut off

"Yeah we are. I don't wanna hide it too. I like her, no, I love her" Chaeyoung replied smiling and she ruffled her hair looking so proud.

"Congrats chingu-ya" Jeongyeon patted Chaeyoung's back.

"Chaeyoung-ah, if you fancy Mina, I beg you don't hurt her. She might look tough outside but she's quite fragile inside. I don't wanna see her hurt anymore" Momo said.

"I won't hurt her" Chaeyoung replied smiling

"Chaeyoung may looks small and gentle but she is actually as fierce as a tiger" Jeongyeon laughed as she imitated the tiger roaring.

"Yahh!" Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"Mianhae~ where's Mina? you don't wake her up?"

"She will be up anytime soon" Chaeyoung said coolly

"Hey girls~" Jihyo and Tzuyu came to the kitchen. Both of them were seated at a table joining the others.

"I'm still sleepy" Jihyo said while let out a yawn

"What time did you sleep?" Tzuyu asked taking putting some cereal into her bowl.

"I don't remember. I was busy with my computer programming project" Jihyo said

"Just don't tell me you hack something" Momo blurted out and chuckled.

"Oh?" Jeongyeon turned to Momo, confused.

"This girl is good at hacking" Momo pointed at Jihyo and Jihyo just chuckled.

"Dae~bak" Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu gasped.

"Yeah but I didn't do that often okay... I was really doing my project last night" Jihyo replied.