Let's stop taking detours Part 1

(At the cinema)

No One POV
Mina, after meeting Sana, she ran faster as she could to meet Chaeyoung. She was sweating and panting, even her perfume and make-ups most probably almost gone already by then, crossing every road, walking up every step of the stairs and escalators.. hoping that Chaeyoung would still waiting for her even though she was late.

"She won't probably think that I won't come isn't?" Mina asked herself.

She shook her head as she still want to believe that Chaeyoung is going to wait for her.

"Chaeyoung is going to wait for me..... I know that she will wait" Mina kept on repeating these sentences.

But then, as she arrived at the cinema, her hope was destroyed. Chaeyoung was nowhere to be seen.

Mina ran every corner of the cinema hall searching for her but still.. there was no Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung-ah...." Mina said, almost crying.

"I shouldn't have agreed to lunch with her.. sheez" Mina regretted meeting Sana.

But yeah a little too late she finally realized that it was not a good thing to come late, if she just came a bit early she could've probably bumped into Chaeyoung and have things between them sorted out already.

Not able to do anything, Mina just sat on one of the cinema lobby chairs and trying to recall what Chaeyoung had told her on the night before.

"So..here I am, planning to ask you to go out with me tomorrow, at the cinema, 2pm. If you decide to come, come but if you don't come at all.. I assume that you're not going to be with me again.."

That sentences kept lingering in her mind and now it bothered her. SO MUCH. She let out a deep sigh.

"If I don't come at all.. she'll assume that I'm not going to be with her again? eyy~ she's not going to think that way right? eyy seolma.." she asked herself.

Mina ran her fingers through her hair feeling frustrated realizing that it could be true since Chaeyoung was not there anymore.

While Mina was sitting completely looking so frustrated, there was someone looking at her back smiling and that someone decided to approach Mina.

And that someone cleared her throat.

"At least you came.." a girl's voice can be heard and Mina turned around to the voice.

"Ch-Chaeyoung-ah!!" unknowingly Mina stood up and hugged Chaeyoung right away. She made sure that it was Chaeyoung and hugged her again tightly.

"Oh my ribs!" Chaeyoung said in pain as Mina couldn't be any happier than seeing her.

"I thought you already left. I'm sorry that I was late-" Mina said as she released the hug.

Chaeyoung just stared at Mina without saying anything. Staring at the girl's beautiful face.

"Yahh. Say something. Are you mad?" Mina asked.

Chaeyoung shook her head.

"Then?" Mina looked at the short girl straight in the eyes.