On Rainy Days

A/N: I suggest you to listen to
B2ST - 비가 오는 날엔 (On Rainy Days) song while reading this chapter.
Enjoy! Hope you won't cry like I did 😭
~~~~

Mina POV
I looked at the ground until suddenly I bumped into someone. I looked up. My eyes widened, my body froze and I gulped.

'What is she doing here?' I thought.

"There you are. Finally found you"

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked coldly.

The three words I wanted to say to her is I hate her. Yes, I hate her.

"Mina-ya"

I turned my back but she grabbed my wrist preventing me to walk away.

"Why are you being like this?" she asked and that's a funny question that came out from her mouth.

"Leave me alone Sana-ya!! I HATE YOU!" I said letting go her hand and continued to walk again.

Seriously, I really don't want to see her again. Yes her name is Sana. The playgirl that I was talking about, my first love.

That girl never states me as hers nor claims me but always went to me in the end. Kept going back to me without any string attached, huh? That's absurd.

So I've always wonder what's our relationship actually, for five years I loved her. Loving her really hurts me. I hate the fact that she's my first love.

"Mina-ya..." now I even hate my name being called by her. I kept walking. She stopped me again holding my wrist.

"You know I love you..." she trailed off

"I won't interrupt you or even go back to you again. You like that, don't you?" I said coldly and looked at her straight in the eyes.

"Mi-"

"I'm going to start a new chapter Sana-ya. Don't even look for me again!!" I cut her and she just looked at me with an angry eyes.

Huh? what's with that angry eyes?

"Do you think I'll let you to start a new chapter and find someone new? NEVER" she stated and I looked at her in disbelief.

'Why must you come and find me again? Can't you just let me alone, set me free.. you don't love me. You just want my attention not my heart' I screamed in my head.

"You have a lot of girls around you. You even make out with them in front of me. How could you say that you love me?" I bursted angrily.

"I'm tired. Let's just go to our own ways, mine and yours. I want to stop.." I added.

Suddenly it was raining.. it was raining so hard we were quickly soaked through.

"You know I always come back to you at the end. You know that.." she said.

"Yeah, as a rebound. When you don't have someone you'll find me but when you got someone you throw me like a trash. Don't you know I'm hurt because of you?" I said coldly pointing at my painful heart and she sighed.