Racing

Mina POV
"Oh yeah Mina-ya.." Momo looked at me

"Hmm?"

"What do you think of Chaeyoung?" Momo blurted and both of them were looking at me waiting for my answer.

'Chaeyoung?' I choked and let out a cough.

"Oh?" I was flustered.

"Chaeyoung's cute" Momo added. What?!

"Your face is b.l.u.s.h.i.n.g" Jihyo commented and she was grinning.

Oh shit!! Why am I red?!

"Well you seem getting along with her so yeah that's why I'm asking" Momo said

Hmm Chaeyoung? she's cute but we just barely know each other. I need to know more about her first.

"You just want me to move on quickly or what?" I smirked

"Well I'm just saying.. I just thought that both of you would make a great couple" Momo replied and Jihyo nodded.

"Yahh. Go to sleep now" I hissed. Well, I just don't want to say anything about her for now. Let me figure out my feelings first.

"Wow~ she's trying to change the subject haha okay okay we'll go out. Goodnight" then the two of them walked out from my room

"Goodnight" I waved at them as they closed the door.

"Mina hearteu Chaeyoung~~" Momo said, chuckling before she shut the door completely.

Sheez!!! They never failed to make me smile.

---

Jeongyeon POV
It was already midnight. I changed into my casual outfit, putting my race outfit inside my bag and quietly walked out my room. Well, I sneaked out.

To be honest, I'm a car racer at night but I only go out when I'm racing. I told Chaeyoung and Tzuyu about it, at first they were really mad but as time passes by they knew that I always won the race so they gave up on nagging. I didn't dare to tell Nayeon unnie, she might kill me if she knows that I'm racing.

Why I like racing? that's because I always enjoy speed and the feeling when I'm pressing on the gas. You know what I'm saying right?

As I reached the racing place, I wore a black leather jean with black long sleeve turtle neck and my black boots. I looked at myself through my small mirror. I looked cool..

"Somi-ya!!" I hugged her tightly.

Oh yeah, Somi is my friend, she's one of the car racing organizers that I knew. She was the one who introduced me to the racing world.

"The race is in 1 hour, you know that right?" she asked and I nodded

"Everything is ready, you're taking that car tonight" Somi pointed at the sexy car that I'm going to race with

"So who am I going to race with?" I asked

"A new girl.. named Natty. There she is" Somi answered and she pointed at the girl.