지워 (Erase)

No One POV
Right after Chaeyoung finished feeding Mina, Momo came back. Chaeyoung stood up.

"Where are you going?" Momo asked.

"Going out for a while" Chaeyoung said smiling.

Chaeyoung walked out from the room and decided to take some fresh air.

"Are you okay Mina-ya?" Momo asked Mina.

Mina then grabbed Momo's hand tightly.

"Momo-ya..I.."

"Huh?" Momo looked at Mina, confused.

"I have to forget her.. Son Chaeyoung" Mina sighed.

"What? don't tell me you don-" Mina nodded right away.

"Why?"

"I don't want to hurt her. I've to go to Sana"

"YAHH are you stupid??!" Momo was clearly pissed off.

"Can you keep your voice down?" Mina said rolling her eyes.

"Why the heck you willl go back to a girl who never claims you at all? are you crazy? can't you just look at Chaeyoung? She loves you more than anything.. she even takes care of you the whole two weeks you were in a coma.. and you decided to forget her? for that playgirl?" Momo said angrily but in a low voice.

"You know nothing about Sana. She's more in pain than I am. I decided to give her one more chance..to fix everything" Mina said and Momo looked at her in disbelief.

"Please don't tell her that I still remember her, okay?" Mina begged.

"You're going to hurt yourself Mina-ya" Momo said, frustrated.

"I have to forget her eventhough it hurts" Mina replied.

"Just by looking at the way Chaeyoung look at you, I don't think she will let you go whether you like it or not..she just can't live without you" Momo said.

"She has to..I'm sorry Momo-ya. Just help me"

Few minutes later, Chaeyoung came back to the room, she bought a lot of food for Mina. Mina felt bad and she looked at the cub's face silently. She wanted to hug her but she can't. She needs to let her go.

"Can you just get out and don't come back again?" Mina said, she was being cold to her.

Chaeyoung just stood there looking at Mina. She took out the food she bought and placed them in front of Mina without saying anything.

Few minutes later..

"Mina-ya!!!" Sana came and she hugged Mina right away. She bought a cheesecake for Mina.

Mina was smiling looking at her favourite cake. And the foods Chaeyoung bought for her were left untouched.

Chaeyoung couldn't stand watching Sana and Mina being lovey dovey together.

"I'll heal fast so we can go on a date" Mina squealed.

Mina looked so happy but Chaeyoung was hurting. Right at that moment, she decided to leave. Momo who saw that decided to follow Chaeyoung.