Karma will get you

No One POV
Few days ago, when Tzuyu revealed that Yeri was the one who hit Mina by car when she got into an accident, Jeongyeon was really mad. Why? that's because Yeri is one of her friends from her racing team. But what made her felt more angry is that Yeri acted like nothing happened, not even feeling the slightest guilt and even shamelessly dated Chaeyoung, who really loves Mina - her girlfriend's bestfriend.

The next day after the truth was revealed, she and Tzuyu went to Yeri's house. They just barged in the house without any warning.

"Jeongyeon? why are you here? is Chaeyoung with you two?" Yeri asked scratching her head and looked so confused because she just woke up at that time.

"Nah. I'm coming here for something else" Jeongyeon replied it coldly making Yeri taken aback of Jeongyeon sudden cold tone.

Both Jeongyeon and Tzuyu looked at Yeri intensely. Yeri looked at them raising her eyebrows.

"Wae wae? you're making nervous" Yeri said.

"Of course you should be nervous" Tzuyu said it sarcastically while crossing her arms across her chest.

"You better spill everything before I report you to the police" Jeongyeon said raising her voice.

"Oh? what? what are you trying to say?" Yeri answered, she gasped but still maintaining her face expression.

Jeongyeon then pushed Yeri to the wall angrily.

"Ouch that hurts!" Yeri said, thinking that she was being pushed was just too absurd.

"Think about what you've done Yeri-ya"

"WHAT?!" Yeri yelled.

"You hit Mina!!! and what? you even dating Chaeyoung after that? WHOA so shameless of you" Jeongyeon bursted angrily.

"So now confess everything to the cops! Yeri ssi" Tzuyu said.

"What?? I was the one who hit Mina? that's a bullshit" Yeri scoffed. Yeri just didn't want to admit it.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT?!" Jeongyeon glared.

"You don't even have a proof! show me the proof first!" Yeri said, she shrugged it off.

Well oh well, Yeri's still denying.

"Hey! we've got the living witness here. She saw you" Jeongyeon said pointing at Tzuyu and Tzuyu smirked at Yeri.

Yeri's face looked so confident that she didn't do anything but her was eyes trembling when she found out there was a witness and that witness happened to be Jeongyeon's friend.

"Nah I didn't hit anyone. Now just get out of from my house!!" Yeri said annoyed and then she pushed the two of them out of the house.

"Shit! Just you wait Yeri! We'll definitely try to find the proof!" Jeongyeon hissed.

Therefore, since that day Jeongyeon and Tzuyu had been asking for a help to find the proof and luckily they found a CCTV footage.

Even Mina didn't know that they were busy searching for some evidence. Besides, Mina didn't bother too because all in her mind is all to get Chaeyoung back.