Feeling used

난 사랑에 빠졌어 ❤️

(The next morning, at Nabongss dorm)

No One POV
Mina, Tzuyu and Jeongmo couple were in the kitchen eating their breakfast. Nayeon then joined in.

"My head hurts" Nayeon groaned pressing her back of head as she entered the kitchen.

"Why do I feel like someone was hitting me at the back of head?" Nayeon said as she was scratching her head. That was because Momo really hit her the night before out of anger.

Jeongyeon choked on her food while Momo just glared at Nayeon.

"Did you drink again unnie?" Tzuyu asked.

"Unnie, stop drinking, will you?" Mina joined.

"How can I not?" Nayeon replied stealing a toast from Mina.

"Haish this unnie" Mina said rolling her eyes.

"Where's Jihyo btw?" Jeongyeon asked with her mouth full of food.

"She's getting ready. We will ride bicycles for morning exercise shortly" Tzuyu stated.

"Ahh.." Jeongyeon nodded.

*Few minutes later*

"Let's go Tzuyu-ya.." Jihyo called Tzuyu from the living room.

"Bye guys" Tzuyu stood up from her seat and walked out the kitchen.

"Hm what about laundry?" Jeongyeon asked before Jihyo and Tzuyu left.

"It's my turn today.." Momo stated.

"Ahh mian~ I forgot" Jeongyeon facepalmed.

----

Jihyo and Tzuyu rode bicycles for their morning exercise around the neighbourhood. After half an hour, they reached at the park. They parked their bikes and went to the grass area to take some fresh air.

"Here. Your drink" Jihyo took out two cans of Pocari Sweat from her windbreaker.

"Gomawo. That's so sweet of you" Tzuyu replied and Jihyo just smiled.

"Woah this place is seriously nice" Tzuyu said admiring the scenery at the park.

"Yeah it is. I'm going to lay down for a while" Jihyo said and then she was laying down on the grass. Tzuyu chuckled.

"This is nice. You should lay down too" Jihyo patted the ground and the space next to her. She even had her arm out for Tzuyu too.

Tzuyu raised her eyebrows with Jihyo's sudden action. She was still not used to it.

"Hahahaha I'm good here" Tzuyu said and yeah she was just being shy.

"The breeze is so nice when you're laying down... really" Jihyo stated.

"I don't want to" Tzuyu replied chuckling and she started to inhale the air.

Then they both were silent for awhile till Jihyo broke the silence.

"Tzuyu-ya.. I think everyone knows that you and I went out on a date together"