Try to win you back

(At Chaeyoung's grandma house)

No One POV
That night, Chaeyoung went home very late since she decided to stay awhile at the funeral hall.

When she got back home, she noticed that the room's door that Mina used was opened.

Quietly, she walked to the room and she was surprised that Mina was already sleeping on the bed. Chaeyoung thought that Mina went back to the dorm but turned out Mina went back to her grandma's house.

Seeing Mina was sleeping soundly, there was a smile appeared on Chaeyoung's face.

"I thought you went back to the dorm already" Chaeyoung spoke in a low voice. She then went to pull up the blanket for Mina and stroking the girl's hair lovingly.

Chaeyoung then let out a yawn, a sign that she was already feeling sleepy. Feeling lazy she just crawled to Mina's bed and decided to sleep next to her. She was facing Mina and kept on staring at the girl's pretty face. How would she not looking at Mina's pretty face, right? she silently counting the number of Mina's moles on her face and was giggling by herself.

"Although we aren't back together yet, I just love the fact that you're always beside me. I could see that you're slowly changing and only have your eyes on me.. Please hold on. Just a little longer, okay?" Chaeyoung smiled while caressing the sleeping princess's cheek.

Her eyes landed on Mina's lips, she leaned in and kissed her on the lips. 5 seconds..no..it was longer than that.. just like how much she has been longing for Mina's kiss. After kissing her, she decided to take a look at Mina's face again, admiring every beauty Mina has.

Staring for too long, Chaeyoung slowly drifted to sleep in her wonderland. Not realising, both were actually holding each other's hands while sleeping.

(The next morning)

Mina woke up early. She was surprised that Chaeyoung was sleeping next to her and also the fact that they were holding hands. Mina smiled looking at the sleeping cub next to her.

This time, Mina was the one who caressed Chaeyoung's cheek and weirdly, she touched Chaeyoung's eyebrows. Guess..that's just her new fetish. Hahaha.

"Chaeyoung-ah. Even if you don't love me, I will love you and for sure, I'll make you mine. Whether you believe it or not, your destiny.. I already fixed it" Mina said to herself smiling.

After a few minutes of staring at the cub, Mina quietly creeped out the bed not to wake the cub. She went to the toilet to take a quick shower and after she was done dressing up, she went to somewhere.

*An hour later*

Chaeyoung finally woke up and she realized that Mina wasn't there. Scratching her head, she slowly got up forcing her eyes to open and she headed downstairs to greet her grandma, who was busy baking.

"Halmeoni~" Chaeyoung hugged her grandma from the back.

"You just woke up?" the grandma stating the obvious. Chaeyoung nodded her head with her hair still in a mess.

After hugging her grandma, she sat at a table in the kitchen, taking some food onto her plate and started eating.

"Oh yeah halmeoni, where's Mina?" Chaeyoung asked.