F I F T Y S I X

⇜EDITED⇝

July 15th, 2017

Morgan's P.O.V

I hear shouting and laughing coming from the bus as I yawn and sit up slightly. Not even Daniel is still in bed, must have slept for a while.

"She's up!"~Corbyn yells making me smile. I laugh at him before I get out of the bunk and stretch my legs and arms. I yawn once again before walking to the boy's, seeing them sat with each other. 

"Morning Sleeping Beauty."~Zach says. I roll my eyes and see Daniel is on his phone. I sit down on the floor because there is nowhere else to sit and cross my legs.

"Morning everyone."~Morgan. They all smile at me apart from Daniel. I sigh and stand back up, walking into the small bathroom we have.

"Dude, why the heck aren't you talking to Morgan?"~Jonah

"Because I was busy texting someone."~Daniel

"So a text is more important than her now?"~Jack butts in. I stay silent as does Daniel.

"That's low dude."~Zach. I hear Daniel sigh before he walks to the bathroom and knocks on the door.

"Come in."~I say before he walks in and smiles at me. I slightly smile before he engulfs me into a hug, making me grin wider.

"Morning Princess."~Daniel.

"Good morning, Prince Charming."~Morgan. He kisses me before pulling away at the sound of his phone, dinging, indicating he has another text message. He walks out and I sigh once again, in anger.

~TIME SKIP~

"Why are you ignoring me?"~Morgan

"What'd you say?"~Daniel.

"Doesn't matter."~Morgan. I throw my phone onto the sofa, backstage before he looks up at me.

"I'm just going to the loo."~He says placing his phone down and walking to the toilet. I hear his phone go off again as I silently walk over to see who it was.

⇜⇝

Kiera <3

Miss you BB Boii, Let's hang out again!

⇜⇝

I stare at it in horror before I hear the door open and shut. I look up and see him staring at me. 

"Why are you on my phone?"~Daniel

"Who's Kiera?"~Morgan. He doesn't even look me in the eye, he just lowers his head as I throw his phone at him.

"She's just a friend Morgan."~Daniel

"A friend calls you Baby Boy? Don't think so Daniel."~Morgan. He looks at his text message and sighs before looking back up at me.

"Who is she?!"~I yell a bit louder. He walks over to me and covers my mouth so no one heard us, but I remove it and start to tear up.

"SHE'S JUST A FRIEND!"~Daniel.

"NO SHE ISN'T DANIEL! WHAT THE HECK!"~Morgan. By now, Everyone backstage was looking at us.

"I can't believe you."~I say twisting my Promise Ring off my finger.

"Don't do this."~Daniel

"You brought it upon yourself. I'm not coming back on tour, I'm leaving. I'm going back to L.A"~Morgan

"No please stay!"~Daniel

"What do I have to stay for? To be ignored? To be cheated on? I don't have to stay."~I say clutching onto the ring.

"Please just stay."~Daniel says holding my hand. I don't snatch it away, I wanted to know the truth.

"Tell me the truth, If you do, I'll stay on tour, if not, I'm leaving."~Morgan

"I-I-I hung out with her when we were in New York When you left me."~Daniel stammered.

"Look who finally told the truth. I'll stay, But not with you."~Morgan

"What?"~Daniel

"I'm breaking up with you."~I say as tears rush down my cheeks.

"No Please!"~Daniel begs.

"I thought you were The One, I guess I was wrong, I'm sorry."~I say letting go of his hand as I throw my Promise Ring at him and run off down the halls...

⇜⇝

2017 me: THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER. I REPEAT THE LAST CHAPTER. I LOVED MAKING THIS! I LOVE YOU. HOLY SHIT, THIS WAS JUST AMAZING. I LOVED IT. DON'T THREAT, I WILL BE BRINGING OUT A SEQUEL SOON! BUT NOT UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY! I love Y'all! I'm in the ranks, I'm thankful for everything you have done for me. Words can't describe how lucky I feel to have such support. I have idea's down for the sequel, which will be called She's Not Me. I guess you also just realised why I called it The One. JORJA HELPED WITH THE PLANNING OF THIS CHAPTER! LOVE Y'ALL! MORE DETAILS WILL BE OUT SOON! TTYL! KK BAIIII! <3~

2019 me: why did I end a book on 56 chapters? ew. Also I absolutely love the fact all of y'all hated the fact I made Daniel cheat, ya'll are insane lol.