T H I R T Y S I X

⇜EDITED⇝

June 25th, 2017

Daniel's P.O.V

10 pm (Vancouver)

I can tell Morgan is nervous, very nervous in fact. I don't speak to her much about my family, so she had no idea what their names were or anything. She isn't a bad girlfriend for that at all, she couldn't be more perfect. I just want to see how my Mom will react to her because my Mom likes 'educated and well' girls, which is sort of Morgan yet not really. She starts messing with her thumbs again as I take my index finger and lift her chin up so she is facing me.

"You will be fine, Alright? No need to worry Princess."~I say reassuring her. She smiles and rests her head on my shoulder until we pull up at my house. She looks at it and swallows the lump in her throat before getting out and walking to the back of the cab to get our suitcases.

"Morgan you will be fine. She will love you I promise."~I say grabbing her wrist, spinning her into a hug and kissing her.

"Alright, I'll stop worrying."~She says smiling. I can tell it's half fake half not, I know her like that. We grab our things as the cab drives off and we walk to the front door.

"Daniel!"~I hear my Mom say excitedly. I smile and hug her as she hugs back, only just noticing Morgan.

"Don't tell me this is another slut?"~Mom

"Mom!"~Daniel. Morgan looks back and looks at me nervously.

"What? Ashley was a slut wasn't she?"~Mom.

"In fact she was. Bu-"~ I was about to say something but Morgan finished me off.

"But I'm not. I'm Morgan."~She says shaking my Mom's hand.

~Morgan's P.O.V~

I'm so embarrassed. I can't believe his Mom thought I was some slut like Ashley. I hold out my hand to shake hers, she hesitantly shakes back before smiling at me.

"Sorry about that Morgan."~Keri.

"It's fine."~I say smiling. She nods and lets Daniel and I come inside.

"Is anyone else here or is it just you?"~Daniel

"Anna is upstairs and Tyler is too."~Keri.

"Awesome! What about Christian?"~Daniel

"He is away somewhere."~Keri. Daniel goes upstairs as I just stand aimlessly looking around. I feel someone touch my shoulder making me jump a little bit.

"Sorry, would you like to sit down?"~Keri

"Uh sure."~Morgan. She leads me into the living room where I take a seat on the sofa.

"So Morgan, tell me about yourself."~Keri.

"I came from Ohio, I have two brothers and I am the only girl."~Morgan

"What are your brother's names and ages?"~Keri

"Well, Logan is 22 and Jake is 20."~Morgan