F O U R

⇜EDITED⇝

"MORGAN GET YOUR ASS UP!!"~Logan

"5 more minutes!"~I groan as I go to turn over but end up on the floor, in a burrito, made of my covers and a pillow falling on top of me. I groan as I unroll myself and Logan walks in filming me lay on the floor, laughing that hard, tears start forming. I glare at him as he automatically stops, knowing what extent I would go to hurt him. I get up off the floor, cleaning myself of any dust as I walk over to the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I brush my teeth as I walk to my closet and pick out an outfit, doing my hair in the process:

It's supposed to be super warm today, but of course, I have to go with Logan to help the boys do the last shoot

It's supposed to be super warm today, but of course, I have to go with Logan to help the boys do the last shoot. I finished tieing my bandanna as I heard a knock on my door, followed by 5 obnoxiously loud boys shouting. I open my door as their faces turn from laughter to shock in a split second.

"Yeah, boys?"~I say as Jack and Daniel's jaws were wide open. I walked over to them, putting my index fingers underneath their chins and lifting them up to close their mouths. (2019 me: this is cringey asf ew)

"You will catch flies. Now come on It's too hot in this apartment, Logan doesn't like the air conditioning. Loser."~I say walking past them swiftly over to the fridge as I grab a smoothie I had made 2 days ago. I went to grab a straw from the cupboard, but I failed as I couldn't reach.

"Need help there Morg?"~Daniel said as he grabbed the straws for me.

"Thank you, Sir Seavey."~I say smiling at him, managing to put the straws back alone. I reach 5'2. So I'm smaller than everyone else. I pop the straw into my drink and walk to the sofa, only to be stopped by a hand pulling my wrist to the door.

"Who is that?"~I say as I am getting dragged backwards.

"Who do you think?"~??. I turned around properly to see it was Jack pulling me away from everyone else.

"What's wrong Noodle?"~Morgan

"I need to ask you something..."~Jack

"Shoot."~Morgan

"Do you like, like like, any of us?"~Jack

"What? You expect me to like someone I just met?"~Morgan

"Uh. That came out wrong..."~Jack

"Not going to lie, I kind of like 2 of you? I don't know, just don't say ANYTHING!"~Morgan

"MORGAN HAS 2 CRUSHES!"~Jack screamed, getting everyone's attention. I could feel the anger and embarrassment heat up as I turned and ran out the door quicker than lightning. A few minutes later a bunch of shouting people were heard, shouting my Name as I ran down Vine Street quicker than I have run before. I went down an alleyway and leant against the wall, tears streaming down my face slowly.