F O R T Y O N E

⇜EDITED⇝

July 5th, 2017

Morgan's P.O.V.

"Why Were you with Ashley when we got back together?"~I say propping my eyebrow up. Oh Boy, This got rowdy and very heated...

I sat back in disappointment as he didn't say anything. 

"Say it, Daniel."~Morgan. A look of guilt washed over him as he swallowed the lump in his throat.

"I was umm... I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend again..."~Daniel. He sat up looking really guilty.

"Wait what?"~I say looking at his blue eyes that were now watering.

"I said I was going to ask her out again..."~Daniel. I sit stunned as I look around my room, trying to find a way to throw something, If I get angry, that's what I do.

"Morgan please don't throw anything."~He said grabbing my hand. 

"Why should I not? Our perfect day as you called it was ruined by her, then you say you were going to ask her out again! What the Heck Daniel!"~I say grabbing my glass from the side, He quickly grabs the glass from my grasp and puts it down. 

"Morgan, You don't quite understand. I was only going to get back with her because I missed being with you. I missed your stupid comebacks, I missed how bad you were when you were kicking Josh's ass. I missed everything about you, I just got Ashley because she was a rebound."~Daniel. His face softens as does mine. He stands up and sits next to me, rubbing comfortable circles on my back. 

"I'm sorry for going mental Daniel. I love you."~I say kissing him.

~TIME SKIP :)~

"ZACH HERRON HERE NOW YOU ASSHAT!"~I yell through the WDW house. Daniel laughs before going into the kitchen as Zach walks over to me carelessly.

"Explain what you said in the Kitchen I swear I will rip you apart."~I say. He looks guilty, Yay, more drama caused...

⇜⇝

~A/N: I love cliffhangers. OKAY GTG TO SCHOOL! BUT JUST KNOW I LOVE YOU! JACKS HAIR IS FINE, AND DANIEL LOOKS AMAZING. KK BYE! <3~