F I V E

⇜EDITED⇝

(2017 me: Again, same day as in the last chapter)

The rest of the way home was just spent in awkward silence. I just said something to Daniel that could possibly mess up our friendship! Dang, I thought I had a chance with him too... I really like Daniel, both ways. Although, it's kind of weird considering I just met him... We got to Logan's apartment building and pressed the elevator button to our floor. We got to our front door and I was about to get my keys out when the door flung open to reveal a very annoyed Logan and the rest of the WDW boys. Logan gripped my wrist and pulled me in, Daniel walking in shocked behind me.

"What have I done wrong?"~I ask confused. Logan stiffens as he lets go of my wrist and sits me in front of Jack.

"You know exactly what you have done wrong Morgan, don't lie."~Logan. I cocked my head to the side as I looked at him, still confused.

"What have I done wrong today apart from spending time with Daniel?"~Morgan.

"Stop playing games Morgan. Which one is it Daniel or Jack?"~Logan

"What do you mean Daniel or Jack? I choose both, they're both my best friends..."~Morgan.

"You think this is a joke huh? Morgan. Stop playing with both of the boys, choose one to be with. Not both, that's just horrible."~Logan. I looked up at him with many different expressions including Angry.

"You really think that I'm messing with these boys Logan? I've met them once in the past when you were doing their video. I barely know them! I am not playing games, Logan, tell me who said that."~Morgan

"I said it, Morgan, Jack said he likes you, I mentioned it and that sentence makes the clouds part. It's true, everything I said. That you are probably playing Jack to get closer to Daniel."~Logan. I face him with the worst look ever, and trust me, if you were there, you would start running. Logan knows my face when I'm angry, and every time he runs, but this time Logan, you won't. And I got you right where I want you.

"Haha, you are a hilarious person Logan. Now back to the point, what on earth makes you think I would do such a thing? Yeah, I liked Jack but duh, he told you I like someone, so I dropped that. Now you are saying I'm playing him to get closer to Daniel? You are pathetic, honestly. Why did I even move in with you? Selfish Jerk."~Morgan. Whilst I was ranting at Logan, I had grabbed a water and walked closer to the hallway where the door is. After I finished, I grabbed my keys, phone and portable charger and walked out the door dialling Jake's number.

⇜⇝

(This is Jake: J. This is Morgan: M)

J: What's up Baby Sis?

M: I am coming to yours. Don't tell Logan or any of the Why Don't We Boys. They think it's to make up lies in front of my face.

J: Do you want me to pick you up?

M: I'll walk. It's not far, just as long as they don't spot where I am going, saying that I already turned my tracker off so Logan can't find me.

J: I taught you well didn't I?

M: I gotta run Jake. I'll see you soon. Bye!

⇜⇝

I put down the phone and heard muffled shouting. I had grabbed my coat on the way out, so I put that over me and ran through the crowded streets to Jakes. I thought I wouldn't have to come back to Jake's, but I guess I did. I arrived at Jakes and he let me in through the back, just in case anyone Logan knows tells him I'm here.

"Spill the juice."~Jake says drinking some Orange Juice, making me giggle. I told him everything, he sat waiting and listening patiently. I love this thing about Jake, he listens in on everything I say to him, unlike Logan who is too busy to even talk to me half the time.

"Okay, Question? Why would Logan even say that about you?"~Jake

"How am I meant to know?!"~Morgan. The bell went for the front door. I panicked, knowing it's Logan. Jake told me to hide underneath the stairs, which I did. 

"JAKE. MORGAN HAS GONE MISSING!"~Logan shouted, making me wince at the pain he had in his voice.

"WAIT WHAT?"~Jake. Obviously, he is the only one who knows I am here.

"DUDE SHE TURNED OFF TRACKER AND EVERYTHING! I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE SHE COULD BE."~Logan. Jake said I needed to be quiet, but I needed to sneeze. Of course, it came out at the wrong time...

"BRO SHE IS IN HERE! I KNOW IT! THAT WAS HER SNEEZE!"~Logan said barging past Jake and running into his house. Yikes. I blew my cover. I just stepped out from under the stairs and Logan looked at me.

"What the hell Morgan!"~Logan

"No Logan. Don't act all soppy now. You said I was PLAYING Jack."~Morgan

"And it was a mistake! I swear I didn't mean it Morgan! Please just forgive me."~Logan said with puppy eyes, the ones I can't ignore. I couldn't pluck enough courage to say no.

"Fine. But only if you get me some Cookie Dough Ice Cream as a present."~Morgan

"Deal. Now let's get you back home Sista!"~He said pushing me forward. I went to Jake where he was stood sadly. I gave him a hug and walked back to Logan, waving as we left the Team 10 house. I'm surprised Tessa wasn't there to be fair. We walked to Logan's car and got in, jamming to music in the process. We got home and he promised he would buy me Ice Cream tomorrow. It's about 11 pm, so I went to my room, jumped in the shower quickly washing my hair, got back out. I got into my pyjamas and lay on my bed thinking as Logan came in.

"Morgan, If there is anything you want to talk about, make sure it's me okay?"~Logan

"Of course Logan. Can I ask you a question?"~Morgan

"Shoot."~Logan

"How did I end up with the best brothers ever?"~Morgan

"Thasss muh boiiii!"~Logan said hugging me as he turned off the light and walked out of my room. I crawled under the covers and laid my head down, ready for a good... nights... rest...

⇜⇝

(2017 me: Literally took me an hour and a half. BUT THIS IS LIT BRO! I love this. I am gonna say somet from the IRL me from English Today. We had to do a story today in  English, right, and I based it off this story. I told everyone I got 285 views on my story and they all looked at me weird, bit then I remembered why I never told anyone apart from 3-5 people about my Wattpad account, Because of the teasing I get off a couple of guys in school. They decided to tease me about my 8-year-old self on youtube, which I deleted after they found out. TBH they think they're special, but they argue back with teachers and half the time have no clue what they're doing. LMAO. They will never get the GCSE's they want unless they get their acts together. ANYWAYS: Thank you for 285 FREAKING VIEWS! OVERNIGHT! It was on what? 159 views yesterday when I went to sleep, then BAM. I woke up and it was at 285. I think it's currently on 296, so thanks for 300 views I guess! LOVE YOURSELF! Stay Alive My Killjoys! <3)

(2019 me: Dude why the fuck did I write a story in English based on this? I'm Set 1 top band now so I don't do that shit but thats NEXT LEVEL CRINGE)