S I X

⇜EDITED⇝

(2017 me: I am making the date March 31st. The day before Logan's 22nd. It will confuse You ik, but u have been warned.)

(2019 me: I wonder how many of you are looking at your notifications right now and seeing this is being updated, guarantee you're confused.)

⇜⇝

Morgans P.O.V

March 31st, 2017.

Today is the day before Logans birthday! 2 weeks after Logan's incident with Me, and in those weeks, I have become closer than ever with Daniel. The others have been pretty close too. I slipped out of bed and walked to my bathroom, showering and putting on a pair of ripped jeans, a grey shirt, my superstars and my Maverick Hoodie. With my Swimsuit underneath. Always plug ya'll! As for my crush on Daniel, it's even bigger than before. Literally, I love staring at his eyes when he looks at me with a smile. Okay, that sounds kinda creepy but still. He has the most amazing eyes, truly. But today, I am spending the day with Corbyn, Jonah and Zach. Yes, No Daniel or Jack. I know it seems weird, but I don't have a lot of time on my hands with LoganPaul VS going on, meaning I have to stay inside a lot. But I have opportunities to have fun when I want. So I guess Jonah, Corbyn and Zach wanted to hang, probably why we are going to the beach.

"AYOOO LOGANG WHAT'S POPPIN!"~Logan shouted making me jump slightly. He looks at me and laughs as I continue to grab a bowl out of the cabinet. Next up cereal. Shoot, it's on the top shelf...

"Logan, will you get me my Lucky Charms please?"~Morgan. He walks over and grabs the box for me, putting it in front of me and giggling like a little girl, earning a punch in the arm from me.

"Little Sister. What are you doing today?"~Logan

"Going to the beach with Corbyn, Jonah and Zach."~I say eating a spoonful of cereal.

"What about Jack and Daniel?"~Logan

"I am always with them, let me hang out with the others for a bit!"~I say defending myself as I eat more cereal, finishing in 5 minutes. I went back to my room and grabbed my backpack, putting in a towel and some underwear for later. I then brushed my teeth and put my hair in a ponytail. I grabbed my phone and a waterproof case, snapping it on and getting a text from Corbyn.

⇜⇝

Corbyn: 

I'll be there with the boys soon. Jack and Daniel still aren't coming.

Morgan:

Alright, see you soon! x

⇜⇝

Oh gosh. I smile down at my phone as Logan comes in alone, smiling.

"What?"~Morgan. In a split second, Jonah, Zach and Corbyn had run in and jumped on me.

"Okay, guys. If you want me to go, I have to breathe!"~Morgan. They all got off and sat on the floor in front of me innocently.

"What?"~Morgan

"THASS MUHH BOII!"~Logan shouted making me laugh.