T H I R T Y O N E

⇜EDITED⇝

June 23rd, 2017

Morgans P.O.V

12 pm. 

I yawned and opened my eyes before I instantly shut them, the sun burning them before I could even see anything. I flutter my eyes again, but the sun was gone. A face was right in front of mine instead.

"Morgie!"~A little girl squeals and starts jumping on my bed. Holy shit, it's one of my friend's kids!

"Lottie!"~I sit up and hug her tightly. She is one of my friend's daughters, my friend is about 30 and she is married, so she had a little angel with her husband, Lewis.

"I've missed you Morgie."~She says looking at me angelically. 

"I've missed you too Lottie, now where is your mother?"~I ask her as she points at the door.  I yawn once again and get up, brushing my hair before walking into the Kitchen with Charlotte tracing behind me.

"Hey Allie."~I say hugging her, she hugs back and smiles at me.

"How are you Squirt?"~Allie.

"I'm fantastic, how are you and Lewis?"~Morgan

"We're good, although he was angry I left this morning to see you."~Allie

"Wasn't he always like that?"~I say sitting on one of the barstools eating a cracker. She nods and laughs as I laugh along with her.

"How's that love life of yours? Still with Joshua?"~Allie.

"Hell no, you have seen that guy right? He works at the Apple Store, I ran into him the other day so I taught him a lesson."~Morgan (BET YA DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING.)

"As in beating him upright?"~Allie

"Duh."~I say as the door was knocked on. I stood up and adjusted my shirt before walking to the door, opening it to reveal Lewis.

"Woah, how did you find this place?"~Morgan

"ALLIE."~Lewis. Pardon my French but, I hate Lewis, he is an asshole. He treats Allie like shit, like an object. He walks in straight past me as I shut the door and grab Lottie from her mother's grasp before taking her into my room.

"What's happening?"~Lottie says scared. I sit beside her and pull her onto my lap before she starts sobbing into my chest.

"What's wrong Lottie?"~Morgan

"It's Daddy, He shouts at me when Mommy isn't here, he hits me sometimes. I don't want them fighting Morgie."~Lottie. I feel anger rise up inside me before I put her in my bed and walk outside, pulling Allie away from Lewis, who was about to hit her.

"STOP!"~Lewis.

"Allie, Go in my room, let me deal with this."~I say as she nods and walks to my room.

"What do you think you are doing?"~Lewis.

"To hell with you, what do you think you are doing abusing your family? Coming over here and acting like you own everything in sight. Well, guess what Lewis, you don't. Allie and Lottie don't deserve you. None of this should be happening to them, they don't deserve it. Now if you would stop arguing with your wife and get out of my apartment before I force Logan to get you out, I would get the hell out!"~I yell at him. He stands in disbelief before stomping out of the apartment and silence was rising.