N I N E

⇜EDITED⇝

Morgans P.O.V

April 2nd, 2017.

11:00 pm.

"I NEED TO GIVE HIM MY APPROVAL!"~Jake

"NO YOU DON'T JAKE, I'M NOT 10 ANYMORE!"~Morgan

"Then why didn't you tell me?"~Jake

"BECAUSE JAKE, You can't keep a secret for your life."~Morgan. Jake looked super offended like super duper offended.

"I can!"~Jake

"Stop Jake. I don't want to argue. Get out before I do something I regret."~Morgan. 

"But why?"~Jake

"JUST GET OUT! I ALREADY TOLD YOU!"~Morgan. He looked puzzled, before walking out of my room. I sat down in the corner of my room, where no one could see me in the dark and just thought. Like I always do. Logan had walked in, but not see me. Daniel and Zach are the only ones who know about this corner because I call it my 'Thinking Tree' even though it's a corner.

"Morgan, where are you?"~I recognised the voice to be Corbyn's. I just hid in the dark, not wanting to be seen, but that soon failed when I moved too far, my bookshelf knocking a tonne of books off, hitting me in the head.

"Okay, Get out from under there."~Corbyn

"Okay okay, That really hurt."~I say rubbing my head.

"What happened?"~Corbyn

"Jake happened, he doesn't really like Daniel, nor you boys at all."~Morgan

"How come?"~Corbyn.

"He thinks you guys will be a 'bad influence' on me. Trust me, you guys are the nicest people I have ever met."~Morgan

"Thanks, Morgan, but why are we the nicest people? What about your friends?"~Corbyn.

"I didn't really have any in High School, I was too busy with sport, or too busy with homework."~Morgan

"What sport?"~Corbyn.

"Soccer, Baseball, Gymnastics, Dance, Football and Hockey."~Morgan

"Wow, thats a lot."~Corbyn.

"Let's go back into the living room, I wanna see what's happening."~I say as I walk back out, Corbyn shortly after. I walked in to see most people gone, Daniel fell asleep on the sofa beside Zach and Jonah. Jack was asleep on the floor, Logan was cleaning and Corbyn had now sat next to the boys. I help Logan cleaning up as Daniel tossed and turned getting comfortable again.

"Logan, we are going to struggle to get these into a good position."~Morgan

"Daniel in your room, Jonah and Zach on the sofa, blow up the air mattress for Jack and Corbyn on the other half of the sofa."~Logan said sounding kind of cocky.

"Wow, what is it with everyone sounding cocky towards me today? What did I do wrong?"~Morgan

"I wasn't trying to be cocky, I was trying to put an idea into your brain."~Logan. I rolled my eyes and finished cleaning. I walked over to Daniel sleeping on the sofa, lightly slapping both his cheeks to wake him up.