T W E N T Y S I X

⇜EDITED⇝

June 19th, 2017. (Continuation of the last chapter)

Morgan's P.O.V

6 pm.

I left the boys' house about 3 hours ago, I have just been watching Netflix for 2 hours. Logan was worried at where I went. I have just finished getting ready for that date with Ivan, which I'm not looking forward to at all. Sounds pretty mean but after that kiss with Daniel, it made me realise how much I truly miss him. I'm sat wearing something comfortable, Jeans and a denim jacket. Something Different for a change.  (Bish the puns xD)

"Ivans here."~Logan says quickly before leaving. I sigh and open the door, revealing him wearing an Adidas pair of pants and a Thrasher shirt. I sigh and walk out with him, shutting the door behind me.

"Are you okay?"~He asks.

"To be honest, No."~Morgan.

"Why? Are you uncomfortable?"~Ivan.

"I'm sorry Ivan, But I really am. I hate to break it to you, but I only did this so I didn't hurt you."~I say truthfully.

"You can go back home if you want."~Ivan

"I think I will come to your guys' place seen as I haven't seen Jake for a while."~Morgan. He nods as we walk down the hallway and down the stairs, outside into the fresh air. He stayed silent as I was on the phone to Jonah.

⇜⇝

(Jonah: J, Morgan: M)

J: SAHH

M: SAHHH.

J: We're so weird, Wassup Morgs?

M: I need you to keep Daniel inside until I get back from Team 10, okay?

J: YES SIR!

M: Woah, you high or somet?

J: No.

M: Weirdo. I got to go, Byeee.

J: Byeee Morgie.

⇜⇝

I put down the phone and walk inside the Team 10 house to see Emilio, Tessa, Jake and Chance sat on the sofa. I jump over the back of the sofa and end up in between Jake and Chance, who were too concentrated on the screen to notice it was me.

"Morgan?"~Tessa said making Jake and Chance look at me. I laugh as Jake hugs me and Chance laughs at us.

"Jesus, what are you watching?"~I say making them look at the screen.

"We're watching people react to It's Everyday Bro."~Chance.

"HELP ME HELP YOU IS BETTER."~I say before jumping up from the sofa.