F O R T Y

⇜EDITED⇝

July 5th, 2017

Morgan's P.O.V

I woke up feeling uneasy, Not that way either. I had thrown up last night after those Swedish Fish, probably the only reason. I feel a pair of warm arms around my waist, I look down and see Daniel sleeping like a baby. I smile and look back up, then hear Daniel's slow, heavy breaths turns different.

"I know you're looking at me."~Daniel. I sigh and kiss the top of his head as his eyes flutter open. He looks at me with the biggest grin, before I hear a familiar high-pitched laugh from downstairs. No, it's not Megan's either. I once again sigh and fall back into Daniels' arms.

"We have to get up Princess."~Daniel

"Five more minutes?"~I say turning into his chest giving him puppy eyes. He smiles and pecks my lips before putting his head on top of mine and closing his eyes.

"GET UP LAZY PEOPLE!"~Jack. I sigh and glare at him before he turns to the door and brings Ashley into the room. I knew it.

"Daniel, Morgan."~She says scowling at me. She walks out as does Daniel, but he goes to the bathroom.

"Jack a word please?"~I say pulling him into Daniels room as he looks at me scared.

"Why is she here? Of all people Ashley! I could have died because of her!"~I say whisper-screaming. He looks at me with guilt before proceeding to talk.

"I didn't bring her here, Zach did..."~Jack. My face softens as he walks out and I walk downstairs, I didn't even realise I was just wearing a pair of pyjama shorts and a bralette. 

"Morgan at least put a shirt on!"~Ashley yells in front of me. I push her onto the sofa before continuing to walk down the hallway and to where Zach was stood talking to Jonah and Corbyn.

"I mean, I think Morgan and Daniel are perfect for each other, You just want to make Ashley Jealous?"~Corbyn said. He looks up and at me but I signalled him to be silent.

"No No No. Morgan and Daniel don't deserve each other, I brought Ash to make Daniel Jealous so Morgan would split up with him and get with me!"~Zach exclaimed. Jonah looked annoyed, as did Corbyn.

"Why would you do that man? Morgan's like an older sister to you."~Jonah

"Because I've always loved her!"~Zach says spinning around, only just noticing me.

"Hold On. I have some business to do."~I say leaving Zach stunned. Ashley was stood smirking in the doorway, I picked her up over my shoulder, despite the numerous bad words and hit she gave me, I threw her onto the boys' lawn before walking inside and locking the door. I walked back into the living room, now all five boys.

"ZACH HERRON! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE PLAYING AT?"~I yell making him look at me worriedly.

"Wh-What do you mean?"~He says swallowing the lump in his throat.

"Don't What me Mr I will rip you to shreds unless you tell everyone what you just said in the kitchen because I heard every single bit of it."~Morgan. He looks at me before looking back at the guys, then to me again.

"I didn't say anything!"~Zach. I rolled my eyes and stormed off upstairs, pulling on my shirt and a pair of jeans, a pair of Daniel's vans were near my shoes, I grabbed those and slipped them on, as we have the same size feet, before grabbing my phone and walking downstairs, past the boys and out the house. I plugged in my earphones and put on the song: Idfc before walking down the bustled streets of LA. I dodged past a lot of people before I saw Jake, Chance and Emilio stood outside something.

"JAKE!"~I yelled running up to him, hugging him like in those cringey, cliche movies. He smiled and hugged me back before a very pretty lady walked over to us.

"Erika, meet Morgan, Morgan meet Erika, My wife."~Jake. I look at him stunned before she smiles at me.

"Nice to meet you!"~I say pulling her into a hug. She smiled even wider before hugging back.

~Time Skip~

I ended up back at my place, with Ice Cream, watching Marley & Me. I have cried several times at this movie, but never before balled my eyes out.

"PRINCESS!"~Daniel

"In here."~I yell back still watching the movie. I had a blanket over me, popcorn in front of me as well as a bunch of candy and more ice cream.

"You okay?"~Daniel

"No. But before you speak again. I have a question to ask."~Morgan, he nods as I proceed.

"Why Were you with Ashley when we got back together?"~I say propping my eyebrow up. Oh Boy, This got rowdy and very heated...

⇜⇝

2017 me: OH SHIT THAT CLIFFHANGER COMING AT CHU. Lmao my crush got a really bad perm today (which still looks really good on him) so I changed his name on SC too Poodle because I have no one else to call that, JACK'S GETTING HIS HAIR CUT! I WAS LIKE: DON'T STRAIGHTEN IT OR DO NOT CUT IT TOO SHORT! I WILL FREAKING CRY. LITERALLY. WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SOO PERFECT? AS WELL AS DANIEL HOLY MOTHER OF LORD. Also, School was hilarious today, I had a science test and my friends contact lense came out in the middle of it. She said: 'Don't I'll be fine' because I got the teacher but I am nice so I got him for her. Also, If your wondering school in England doesn't finish until July, and doesn't go back in until September. We have 6 weeks off, for my school, we finish on Friday The 21st Of July. SO CLOSE! ANYWAYS TTYL! <3~

2019 me: my crush doesn't even go to school anymore, he left when I was in year 8 ;-; the last time I saw him was at the Ortho and I'm pissed 'cause he has a girlfriend lol.