F I F T Y

⇜EDITED⇝

July 11th, 2017.

Morgan's P.O.V

First stop, Atlanta. The boys are pretty hyped up and to say myself, I'm not that hyped but I'm not annoyed I'm here. 

"Princess Wake up."~Daniel says from beside me.

"Nooooo. Let me sleep you go."~Morgan

"We have sound check then we have to get you ready."~Daniel

"Fine."~Morgan. I sigh and jump out of his bunk before going to the little seating area they have.

"Hi, Guys."~I say sitting in between Corbyn and Jonah. Corbyn is excited for New York, mostly because he gets to see Christina again. My OTP together again.

"Morning Sleeping Beauty."~Jonah says as Jack walks in. I look down and act like I didn't see him, but that only made him come sit on my knee.

"Okay, your heavy, shift."~I say trying to get him off me. He doesn't listen but instead decides to put more of his weight on me.

"Poodleeeee."~I say making him look at me.

"Yeah Cupcake?"~Jack

"Get off of me!"~I say pushing him, making him bang his bottom on the floor.  He says 'ow' before the bus stops and the driver says we're here. I stand up and go to Daniel's bunk where he is playing on his phone, I grab it from his grasp, running out the bus and onto the pathway where I had some of Daniel's vans on.

"GIVE IT BACK PRINCESS!"~Daniel says spotting me. I start laughing as I look down at his phone to see he was texting his Mom. 

"Awh little baby Daniel still calls his Mom, Mommy."~Morgan. He pouts at me before I put his phone in my back pocket and smile at him. I wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his around my waist. He leans in closer but then grabs his phone and runs away, leaving me stunned at his action.

"What the hell!"~I yell making him look at me.

"What's wrong Baby Morgan?"~Daniel

"Nope. You aren't getting any hugs or kisses from me today for that."~I say walking back inside the bus and to the back room, it's only small but I put on a white pleated skirt, tights, a black crop top, brown high heel boots and my white Adidas jacket. I go back out and see everyone dressed, waiting on Me.

"Let's go, Boys!"~I say walking off the bus and into where they're performing. I can't wait!

"You ready?"~Daniel

"Most certainly am!"~I say as we walk off into their backstage room... Only to find the best thing waiting for me...

⇜⇝

2017 me: Last chapter? Idk. I might extend it but like I might make a sequel if I don't. THANK YOU TO @RubyDrinksTea she mentioned me in one of her imagines, READ IT. It's about Morgan and Jack's kiss but like from Jacks P.O.V Also, I have been blessed by the devil. If ya know what I mean by that. ;) ALSO, Isla, Jack's sister is the cutest living thing omg. I want to just hug her forever. ANYWAY, COMMENT IF U WANT ME TO CARRY ON WITH THIS BOOK! KK BAII! ILY! <3 P.S I just got Coke (Coca Cola) and It's already flat. PEPSI IS BETTER, IT DOESN'T GO FLAT AFTER 3 SECONDS, ALSO NEITHER DOES DR PEPPER! KK lmao. Also, I stopped saying Stay Alive Killjoys cuz I was an 'emo' back then and that's TOP and MCR Okay! BYE! <3~

2019 me: Coke is superior to Pepsi lol.