S E V E N

⇜EDITED⇝

~The Next Day~ 

April 1st, 2017.

Logan's birthday is today! I got up at 5 am. 5 AM! I decorated the whole house, The kitchen was full of breakfast foods and presents. I am in on Jake's prank. Trust me It was kind of my idea. I slumped down onto my Giant Teddy bear Daniel won me, It's super comfortable, and called Jake to see if he was still pranking Logan or not. 

⇜⇝

~Jake: J. Morgan: M~

J: Jesus Morgan, Why so early?

M: Not the point, you still Pranking Logan today?

J: Yeah of course. I gotta go get dressed! See you soon!

⇜⇝

Wow. Quickest phone call ever. I got dressed faster than ever, just in case Logan woke up. I then went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before hearing a door open. The Bois! I ran out of the bathroom, still brushing my teeth, to see them looking around for me. I signal for them to be quiet as I spit out the toothpaste and clean off my brush. 

"Shh. I will go wake up Logan now, Hide!"~Morgan. They all nodded, hiding behind any piece of furniture as I went into Logan's room, seeing he was still fast asleep. I slapped his face lightly, but hard enough for him to notice, which he did. He shot straight up from the bed and stared at me.

"Logan You are 22 today!"~Morgan.

"FINALLY!"~Logan. I laughed as he got up properly and walked into the kitchen, seeing everything set out. His eyes went wide as he turned around and looked at me smiling. I smiled back as the boys scared him, with my signature 'BOO!'. He winced at the scream of the 5 boys, I laughed along with them.

"Wow, You stole that word from me!"~Morgan

"You told us too!"~All of them said in unison, freaking me out. I walked over to Daniel and he smiled, giving me a hug and kissing my cheek, as I return the favour. 

"Let's eat breakfast!"~Morgan. We walked into the kitchen as I sat on the barstool, eating pancakes and syrup. Daniel was sat beside me, Jack was sat in front of me, Logan on the other side of me, Corbyn, Jonah and Zach sat next to Jack. I finished eating, washed the dishes and waited for everyone to sit on the sofa so Logan can open his presents. I love the present I bought him, let me tell you what it is. I got Logan a New Laptop! For his editing, and of course other things. I smiled at him, getting one in return. He picked up my present and shook it, making me wonder if he broke it or not. He ripped open the wrapping, revealing a Macbook Pro. He went wide-eyed as he looked up at me, smiling like an absolute idiot.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!"~Logan

"You needed a new one! Thank me later okay?"~Morgan. I was dropping a hint about the prank, yet he didn't know.

~SMOL ASS TOIME SKIP

Jake had arrived now, Logan was in the Shower and I was with the WDW boys on the sofa, listening to music. 

"AYOOO LOGAN WHAT'S POPPIN!"~Logan shouts from the shower. Jake got a bloody nose so he went to clean that up. 

"Princess, What are you doing to Logan?"~Daniel

"You will find out."~I say smirking at him. He smiles and kisses me cheek, making me smile even wider. Logan came back out, fully clothed.

"You got me a Car?"~Logan said putting on his American Flag Jacket he just got off Jake.

"No, but we should go to the second floor."~Jake. I smiled/smirked as we walked to the second floor. Logan closes his eyes and Jake puts the key in his hand. Logan then looked at the key and his eyes looked like they were watering. Okay, now I feel super bad for even getting in on this prank. The Key Thob reads: Lamborghini. Guilt washes over me like a tonne of bricks, what did I just get myself into? We then walk through to door, to reveal a Lamborghini with a cover on it. I hold onto Daniel's hand, probably crushing it a little bit. Logan is now in denial that it's his car. Everyone is filming. (2017 me: Pretend the WDW boiis were there k?)

"THIS IS PRANK WARS, TELL ME THIS IS A PRANK!"~Logan.  Logan then gets in the car and tells Jake that this is one of the best moments of his life. He even looked like he was crying, Until the person who owns the car says: Hey, What are you doing with my car bro? Logan looks at Jake, then to me, then to The car's owner, pulling the key from his pocket and handing it over. Then the Car's owner says: 'April Fools Man'. Logan looked so sad, literally. Everyone apart from the WDW boys and I starts laughing. 

"Bro, This was too far, this was too far..."~Logan said looking upset.

"I'm sitting here, and I'm thinking about what just went down."~Logan says sliding down the door that leads back into the apartment block. I feel incredibly guilty.

"There's only one way I can get back at this, and that's to say: F*ck you Jake Paul, and if I go out today, and buy an actual Lambo."~Logan. I looked at him shocked, as I realised he was Serious.

"Woah, okay too far now Logan."~Morgan

"Nah bro, I'm serious!"~Logan. My jaw was wide open, but Logan did the exact same thing I did to Jack and Daniel a couple of weeks ago. I was still stunned, he actually wants a Lamborghini. I laughed at him as he pulled me into a hug from before. I smiled as he let go, me instantly being pulled into a hug by Jake. 

"I love my brothers, but where's Daniel at?"~Morgan. I look around and see him nowhere, then two arms snake around my waist, picking me up. 

"I'm right here Princess."~Daniel. I smiled as he kissed my cheek, everyone around us going 'Awwh' apart from Jack, Jake and Logan. They seem either annoyed or just overprotective over me...

⇜⇝

(2017 me: WOW. That took me forever to write, Jorja and Becca the hoes wanted me to play Card Against Humanity. But, I still got it done! I will be doing the next chapter, but it won't be the same day. I think I will do it as Daniel's birthday. XD I love you guys! THANK YOU SM FOR 400 VIEWS! 2/5 of the way to 1k! Love you!! Stay Alive my Killjoys! <3)

(2019 me: it's 23:50 PM and I gotta get up early to get my school skirt so I'm not having enough sleep, woohooooo)