T W E N T Y S E V E N

⇜EDITED⇝

June 20th, 2017

Morgan's P.O.V

11 am.

It felt good to be back with Daniel again, all memories just flooded to the back of my mind when he asked me. I love this kid, like no other. I need to talk to Jack though because he went all silent and stopped talking to me after we got back together. I stretched out my palm and felt a warm body underneath me, Daniel. I looked at our position and giggled. He is literally an angel. His grip tightened as he stretched his legs and opened his eyes. I had rolled over to his side, with his arm around me. He yawned and turned over to face me, smiling with his blue eyes taking over every feeling I had.

"Morning Princess."~He said groggily making me go fuzzy. He knew what he was doing to me so he leant in, but didn't kiss me.

"You're such a teaseeee."~I say making him smile again.

"Come catch me for one."~He said rushing out of bed. I sigh and roll over in bed, closing my eyes and pretending to go back to sleep. I heard him sigh and walk over to the bed, jumping on it and starting to pretend it was a trampoline. I grabbed his leg when I sat up and pulled him down, making him get super scared. His face was priceless.

"Did I scare you, Daniel?"~I say giggling. He turned the tables and hovered above me, as he put his hands on my sides and started tickling me. 

"Okay you two, we have a good day planned today so stop tickling each other and get dressed."~Corbyn. Jonah was at home when his birthday came around, so we're celebrating it here too, he just doesn't know. We're throwing a huge party on the roof of our building, which I feel like is going to be lit seen as Parties are always going on there. Daniel was now just hovering over me, his face close to mine. I kissed him lightly before rolling from underneath his body and sat up, getting out of bed. I went to the bathroom and shut the door, I had a shower last night so I just brushed my teeth, and got changed into this.

⇜⇝

OUTFIT:

⇜⇝

Daniel wore his denim jacket too, so we were matching. I walked out and styled my hair into a half up half down situation with a bow at the back.

"Why does this Princess not wear dresses?"~Daniel said twirling me around.

"Because they're uncomfortable. Not every Princess needs a dress."~I say smartly. He smiles and kisses me before he let me go and I went out of his bedroom, downstairs to the kitchen where everyone was sat on their phones. A song I recognised a lot was playing, My cover of Lay Me Down by Sam Smith was playing. They were all complimenting it before I blurted out: