T W E N T Y

⇜EDITED⇝

May 26th, 2017

Morgan's P.O.V

10 am.

I was awoken by the sunlight peering in through my curtains, the sun beaming in on my face. I had arms wrapped around me, a face in the crook of my neck and a chest behind me. I turned and faced Daniel as I smiled.  His eyes fluttered open, revealing his gorgeous blue ones.

"Morning Princess."~Daniel said groggily. His voice in the morning couldn't be any more perfect. I kissed his lips as he smiled, deepening the kiss by holding my cheeks. It turned into a full-on makeout session before someone Knocked on my door. Every time? Yes, Every time. Logan walked in and saw our position, instantly walking back out bright red. Daniel shrugged it off and kissed my cheek, but I dodged it and rolled out of bed.

"That's mean."~Daniel

"I know, part of my charm. Plus you have morning breath!"~I say going to the bathroom and brushing my teeth. I get out my flannel and black jeans, my black Dr Martins and my black bandana.

"You look stunning."~Daniel said hugging me from behind.

"Thank you, Not too bad yourself."~I say smiling. He lets go and gets in my shower as It clicks in my head, Zach birthday is tomorrow. SHIT. I grab my phone, wallet and keys and walk out of my room and to the kitchen to see Logan sitting sternly, madly and kind of confused.

"No, we weren't having sex, we were kissing and you always ruing things."~I say punching his arm lightly. He giggles and hugs me as he sees my keys and phone.

"Where you off too?"~Logan

"Zach's birthday tomorrow. I have to go. Later!"~I say leaving him and Daniel here. I took Logan's car as I got a phone call from the one and only Megan.

⇜⇝

(Megan: Mg. Morgan: M)

M: Hey girl whats up?

Mg: You are going shopping aren't you?

M: Yeah. I'm picking you up. Don't refuse either.

Mg: Alright, you know where my apartment is. TTYL

⇜⇝

The line goes dead but another caller pops up on my phone.

⇜⇝

(Jake: J Morgan: M)

J: BABY SISTA WHERE ARE YOU?

M: I'M SHOPPING WITH MY FRIEND MEGAN

J: LET ME MEET HER

M: Ha, No.

J: But why?

M: Because I said no. 

⇜⇝