E L E V E N

⇜EDITED⇝

Morgans P.O.V

April 19th, 2017.

I woke up beside Daniel, must have stayed at his last night. I heard him groan as the sunlight from the window hit his face. He turned over and his eyes fluttered open.

"Morning Princess."~Daniel. I smiled as he kissed me softly, making me blush and look away. 

"Don't look away, Like I've said a billion times, you're cute when you blush!"~Daniel said making me face him. I smile and peck his lips before sitting up and getting out of bed. Daniel let out a small whimper and lay back down because he was cold.  I giggled going to the bathroom and choosing this to wear.

⇜⇝

Outfit:

⇜⇝

I finished putting on my heels as I walked back out to a snoring Daniel. I laughed and filmed it on Snapchat. His phone dinged because I sent it to him as I walked out to their kitchen to see No One InSight. No one... I sighed and sat on the kitchen counter as Jack walked in yawning.

"Jesus Christ Morgan, did you stay last night?"~Jack

"Duh."~Morgan. He rolls his eyes and grabs a water from the fridge. He sat next to me on the counter, staring out the window.

"Did you and Daniel?"~Jack

"Pfft No. Too young Noodles."~Morgan. He smiles as I walk back to Daniels room and get him up by scaring him.

"BOO!"~Morgan. Daniel jolted awake with fear as he saw me laughing at him in the corner.

"You have the nerve Princess, Trust me, I will get you back."~Daniel said getting out of bed and walking closer to me. He grabbed me by the waist and threw me on the bed, him getting on top of me as he started tickling me.

"Daniel!!! Stop!!"~I say in between laughs. He stops and looks down at my eyes, then to my lips, then my eyes again. He kisses my lips as I kiss back. 

"I love you, Morgan."~Daniel

"I love you too Daniel."~Morgan. He gets from above me and goes to his bathroom to change so I lay on the bed playing on my phone. Daniel comes back clothed, drying off his hair as I continue onto Twitter, seeing Logan retweeted this:

'Daniel Seavey and Morgan Paul caught running away from fans!'

I laughed and showed Daniel. He laughed with me.