F O R T Y F I V E

⇜EDITED⇝

July 7th, 2017

Morgan's P.O.V

Rumour has it, my ex-boyfriend Josh is apparently dating Ashley. Well, that's what my Poodle said to me. I lay in bed thinking of what to do today when familiar voices and a smashing noise comes from the main part of the apartment. What is it with Logan smashing all of his things? I sigh and sit up, grabbing my phone until Kong opens my door with his nose and runs in, jumping on my bed and laying next to me.

"Morgannn."~Logan says from my doorway.

"I am not cleaning up your mess, do it yourself."~Morgan. He sighs and walks back out, Kong following him. 

⇜⇝

From Prince Charming <3

Morning xx

To Prince Charming <3

Morninggggg xx

From Prince Charming <3

Date Night tonight? xx

To Prince Charming <3

Of Course xx 

From Prince Charming <3

Dress casually. TTYL! <3

Read 10:59 am.

⇜⇝

I laugh before properly getting out of bed and walk into the living room, seeing all the WDW boys stood there.

"Why didn't you just ask me?"~I say giggling

"Jack said you were probably still asleep."~Daniel says hugging me.

"Poodle Boy, WAIT WHAT?"~I say looking at his hair.

"I got it cut."~Jack

"Oh thank god. I thought one of the others cut it on purpose."~I say re-arranging his curls making him smile. Someone had picked me up, throwing me over their shoulders.

"Jonah what the hell!"~I say fake-angry.

"You were in the right spot to pick up."~He says putting me down.

"Crazy People."~I say as my phone dings. I slide across the floor to the counter where it was then see it was Tom Holland tweeting.

"HOLY! SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING IS OUT!"~I say happily. Truth is, I'm a Spider-Man fanatic. And Tom Holland is like, the perfect human being. His hair is like, amazing. Okay sorry.

"Date Night sorted."~Daniel says winking at me.

"I love you."~I say walking to him, pecking his lips.

"What are you doing today?"~Morgan

"We're rehearsing. You should probably too."~Corbyn.

"Alright, Let me get dressed."~Morgan

~TIME SKIP~

We arrived at rehearsals, the boys were currently performing 'Free' whilst I was sat playing on my phone. I was waved over by Daniel, who was still doing his verse. I put my phone down and walked over to him, as he wrapped his arms around me, still singing perfectly. They all finished up and they all let out a long sigh.

"You aren't going to do that on tour are you?"~I say as he nods, indicating he will.

"You two are one of a kind."~Jonah. I smile before returning to where I was, playing on my phone.

ENews:

Is Morgan Paul engaged? Rumour has it that her current fling, Daniel Seavey, proposed to her yesterday at the beach. Is Young Love still bursting between them? I wonder why Seavey would pick such a girl, I thought he would go for someone, much prettier. Apparently Morgan has been seen wearing this ring:

 Apparently Morgan has been seen wearing this ring:

On her Engagement finger. Do you think they're engaged? Or is it a publicity stunt?

Comments: 

@BaiFalisha: It's a Promise Ring, at least get it right.

@BishPlease: Morgan is stunning! What are you talking bout @enews?

@MorganPaulXO: It's a Promise Ring. Stop interfering with my life you worthless trash.

@LoganIsPapi: SHE FIRED BACK! #SavageMorganP

@LoganIsBAE: ^ #SavageMorganP

@loganpaul: ^^ #SavageMorganP

@CameronDallas: ^^^ #SavageMorganP

⇜⇝

That comment really hit me. Am I pretty enough? Does Daniel deserve me? I hear a mic drop as footsteps come over near me.

"Princess, what's wrong?"~Daniel

"Am I what you want?"~Morgan

"Of course you are! You're my pride and joy Morgan."~He says wrapping his arms around me.

"GROUP HUG!"~I hear Zach yell before everyone joins in, Leaving a huge smile plastered on my face...

⇜⇝

2017 me: Stoopid ass ENEWS. DANG. TOM HOLLAND FF IS UP! READ IT! SPOODERMANNNNNNN. AGH I WANNA WATCH IT SOO BAD I'M LITERALLY DYING TO WATCH IT. KK BYE!<3

2019 me: I watched Spider-Man: Far From Home and I'm even more in love lmao