F O R T Y F O U R

⇜EDITED⇝

Clevver News Presents:

Hello! Someone just got a promise ring, And that person just so happens to be Morgan Paul

Hello! Someone just got a promise ring, And that person just so happens to be Morgan Paul. She recently announced that she received this ring from her current boyfriend, Daniel Seavey. The OTP of the century just got even bigger. In an interview with our good friend Erin here at Clevver News, she states 'I love Daniel more than I love myself, Which says something big'. Not only that but she explains her friendship towards all five of the Why Don't We Boys too. She says that 'The other four members are like the older brothers I've always wanted, Well I mean Logan and Jake are lit but Jonah, Corbyn and Jack are all so overprotective of me in a good way. Not to mention my smolbean Zach who is too young to drink anywhere. I love all them more than anything in the world.' Do you think Morgan and Daniel are a match made in heaven? Or do you think it soon turns into something Bigger? 

~CURRENT TIME IN LA~

"Well that's intriguing I must say."~I say plopping my phone beside me before Daniel walks over to me.

"I want to address what I was actually doing with Ashley alright?"~Daniel. I nod before he takes my hands in his.

"I was planning a surprise trip for you! I'm taking you to England after tour!"~Daniel. I smile wider than ever before pulling him into a bear hug.

"I love you, Danny."~I say before he kisses me passionately. Makeout sesh? CHECK!

⇜⇝

2017 me: ONLY A FILLER. HAHA, I TEASED SO MANY OF U IN THE COMMENTS IN THE LAST CHAPTER WITH WINKY FACES XD. I am starting a Tom Holland ff. THERE I SAID IT! WILL BE UP SOON! KK BYE Y'ALL!

2019 me: I'm at a gig next weekend and I haven't seen the band since March, I miss my babies ;-;