F O R T Y S I X

⇜EDITED⇝

July 9th, 2017

Morgan's P.O.V.

11 am.

"Princess wake up, We're going shopping."~Daniel said into my ear. I shot up like a bullet as he giggled beside me.

"What else are we doing today?"~I say excitedly knowing exactly what is going to happen.

"We're having Dinner with someone from Atlantic Records."~Daniel. I smiled and pecked his lips before standing up and going to their bathroom, showering, shaving and getting back out. I went to grab my clothes, but yet again there was none there. Daniel must do it on purpose. I walk back out of the bathroom, my towel covering me to see Daniel on the phone to someone. I smile at him and walk back in the bathroom with my clothes, changing and coming back out to see him gawping at me.

"You will catch flies."~I say placing my index finger underneath his chin, making it lift back into a smirk. He finishes his phone call and pulls me into a tight hug.

~TIME SKIP BCUZ I'M LAZY~

Today's shopping was successful. I managed to spend a lot of money though, but I wanted to look alright with Daniel tonight. I finished braiding my hair into french plaits down the back before putting on my outfit:

 I finished braiding my hair into french plaits down the back before putting on my outfit:

I finished tieing the choker as Daniel walked in, looking cute as per usual.

"I can't wait for you guys to get signed, Honestly it's every band's dream come true to get signed."~Morgan

"I wouldn't be able to function properly without my Princess, though."~Daniel said spinning me around and ducking me down, kissing me like the movies.

"I love you."~Daniel said placing my plait back where it was.

"I love you too Daniel. Now come on guys we 're going to be late."~Jack says smirking at us, I laugh and walk downstairs with Daniel to their uber, as we drive off down the road to a very fancy restaurant.

"Welcome Boys! Oh, and a guest I see?"~A guy named Aton said to us. He shook their hands and shook mine too before we were all seated at a very large table.

"So, This Guest of yours, Any relations or?"~Aton

"Oh, This is my girlfriend Morgan."~Daniel says smiling. Aton smiles at me and him before continuing to talk to the boys. I let them talk as I sat there quietly, occasionally feeling a light hang squeeze from Daniel as I zoned out completely.

"So Morgan, What do you do for a living?"~Aton

"Oh. Um, I sing songs on YouTube."~I say getting back into the zone.

"YouTube huh? Sounds okay, How many subscribers so far?"~Aton

"Just about to hit 2 million."~Morgan

"When did you start?"~Aton

"About a month ago."~Morgan. I grew more and more confused at why they were asking me these questions, but I pushed them to the back of mind until later on.

"Any brothers or sisters?"~Aton

"2 brothers."~Morgan

"What are their names?"~Aton

"Logan and Jake."~Morgan. I feel Daniel squeeze my hand again as I look at him, he gives me a huge smile as I smile back at him. I see Aton whispering in the corner to one of the other people with us.

"Are you perhaps Morgan Paul?"~Another girl asked me, who was sat at the table.

"Yeah, I am."~I say nodding too. Her face lights up as they all carry on talking, me zoning out again.

"Welcome to the team boys!"~I hear one of them say as they start clapping.

~TIME SKIP~

"BOYS GET HERE NOW!"~I yell from the kitchen of their house. They all race downstairs as I hold out a chocolate cake for them.

"Thank you!"~They all yell before they start cutting it. I feel Daniel wrap his arms around my waist as he leans his chin on my shoulder, smiling like a huge baby.

"Congratulations Daniel."~I say kissing his lips. This must've been their best day ever...

⇜⇝

2017 me: Well okay. Today, July 10th 2017, is the best day ever. Not only did Logan bring out the Second Verse, but the WDW boys were signed to Atlantic Records. I am truly grateful to be alive rn, not only because they are my inspirations every day, but they're my idols. Every single one of them. It's been 9 months and they're already signed. Congrats Boys! Have fun on tour!  <33

2019 me: oh gasp, they're signed. wow I'M STILL FUCKIN' WAITING FOR T-) AND THE COVAS TO BE SIGNED BY A GOOD LABEL BUT YOU KNOW