T H I R T Y T H R E E

⇜EDITED⇝

~DISCLAMIER: NO UPLOAD TOMORROW SO I WILL BE DOING TWO TODAY, ALSO THEY'RE ONLY SHORT. NOT MY USUAL AMOUNT!~

June 24th, 2017

Morgan's P.O.V

2 pm.

I had a pretty late start to the day today, not too late but late enough. I woke up at 12:32 pm by Logan shouting and smashing a plate. I am currently sat watching Netflix, but I want to do something productive so I stood up and walked to my room, pulling out some workout clothes before putting them on and putting my hair in a high ponytail. I leave Logan a note, as he is out for Valley Girl. I give Kong a treat and give Maverick some food before going to the gym close by. I walk inside and spot a couple of familiar faces from YouTube.

"Morgan?!"~Chance

"Woah Chance and Anthony why are you on this side of L.A?"~Morgan

"We're just working out."~Anthony. I smile before walking over to the treadmill before putting in my earphones and start running. Chance and Anthony both leave midway my workout so I get off the treadmill and calm down before returning.

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY JACK'S BIRTHDAY XD~

I got home and practically ran to the sofa. I'm so tired. Logan is home so he came through his door to me, his hair still looking like Mickey's.

"I've never actually seen Valley Girl you know"~Morgan. He looked at me gob-smacked before walking over to me and lightly slapping my arm. 

"It's an amazing movie, you should watch it."~Logan.

"Not today, I'm getting my hair cut/dyed."~Morgan

"What?!"~Logan. 

⇜⇝

Her Hair Currently:

"You are getting Cut? You never let Mom touch your hair when you were younger!"~Logan

"I want to change a bit, I'm getting Bangs put in. You will just have to wait. Anyway, I have to get going, I'll see you after. Bye Logie."~I say kissing his cheek before driving to the Hair Salon. I got there and opened the door to see my close friend stood waiting for me to arrive.

"Jamie!"~I squeal before hugging her.

"Morgan, great to see you! Shall we start?"~Jamie. I nod before she leads me over to her chair and I sit down as she starts...

~ANOTHER TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY FETUS DANIEL SEAVEY~

I love my hair. I have no words, I look like Ariana Grande, which is the style I was going for 100%. I love Jamie the star.

⇜⇝

Her Hair Now:

I wonder what Logan will think! And the WDW boys, Jake, Chance and Ant, The Martinez Twins and everyone else

I wonder what Logan will think! And the WDW boys, Jake, Chance and Ant, The Martinez Twins and everyone else. I pay for my hair and say thank you before walking back to my car. May I add it's pretty cold and it's about 1 am. I get in my car before buckling my seat belt and driving off down the road.

~SORRY ABOUT THE TIME SKIPS XD~

I got home and opened the door quietly, but instead earning loud barks from Kong. I laugh before walking in properly to see Logan and the WDW boys sat down trying to watch something. How are they still up? It's way past their bedtime, especially Zach's. I smile before locking the door and walking to the sofa, doing my usual jump over the back of the sofa and ending up in between someone, this time in between Corbyn and Jonah. They look at me and turn back, but snap there heads towards me and stare at me.

"WOAH!"~Jonah said with his hand over his heart.

"Is that Morgan or is it Ariana Grande?"~Corbyn said jokingly. I smile before standing up and walking in front of them.

"This took forever for Jamie to do, I'm glad I had a charged phone though."~Morgan.

"It looks amazing!"~Logan said touching it. I look at him weirdly before laughing and hugging him.

Everyone took turns explaining what they liked about it. Daniel wasn't here, weird.

"Uh, Where's the fifth member?"~Morgan

"He is sick, he is at home asleep I think."~Jack. I look at him and then look at Logan asking for permission to leave to see him. He nods as I grab my keys and my phone before waving goodbye and leaving. I get in my car and buckle my seatbelt for the second time today before driving off to their house. I get there and walk inside, one of the lights are on so he could be awake. I walk upstairs quietly before hearing soft snores coming from one of their rooms. I walk to Daniel's room as his door was ajar, looking in seeing him asleep. Poor baby.

"Daniel?"~I whisper, walking to his bed, sitting at the top where his head was. He rolled over and ended up hitting my knee, waking him up.

"Morgan?"~He said groggily with his voice also croaky.

"Awh my sick baby."~I say before kissing his lips, which resulted in a Makeout session. 

"Stay here tonight."~Daniel said. He still hasn't noticed my hair, but I'll wait till morning...

⇜⇝

2017 me: Is it bad I really like that Ariana hair? I  love it. I watched Despicable Me 3 today in cinema's and it was amazing. I'm a child alright? Anyway hope you enjoyed this, Ik it's short but no inspiration. ALSO, THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK ON MY A/N!! I've taken a few into consideration. Love you! STAY ALIVE MY KILLJOYS!! <3~

2019 me: the last film  I watched in Cinemas was Spider-Man: Far From Home. and my bby Jake Gyllenhaal omgggggg everyone hates Mysterio and I'm like tf he cute.