T H I R T Y N I N E

⇜EDITED⇝

July 4th, 2017

Morgan's P.O.V

I walked down the very quiet streets of L.A. It's unusual it being this quiet. Normally every car that was parked was making some sort of noise. I looked down at Daniel's phone to see the same lock screen as before, the best picture any couple could have. Gosh, I love this boy to infinity. I smile before looking up in front of me and seeing the beach, where everyone goes to spend there 4th Of July like normal people. Now you're probably wondering, why wasn't I there with Megan? Truth is, I've never been able to swim, and knowing the boys they would drag me in if they had too. I've never told Daniel about it, only Logan knows. I'd be too embarrassed to say in front of all WDW boys that a soon to be an 18-Year-Old girl cannot swim. Most people think it's stupid I can't swim, hence why only Logan knows.  I stopped in front of the pier before spotting what looked like 5 boys, laying down on a blanket, laughing away. I had Daniels coat wrapped around me as I was cold when I walked outside. I walked down the beach and stopped behind Daniel before jumping on his back.

"Morgan!"~He said putting me down and hugging me.

"I think you left this Prince Charming."~I say handing him his phone before he pulled me into a kiss. 

"GUYS COME ON! FIREWORKS ARE GOING TO START!"~Jack shouted behind us. We pulled away and walked over to the other guys. I hugged them all as they greeted me back.

"Poodle do you  have any good food?"~Morgan

"We have Candy and Chips."~Jack

"That's the worst type of good food, gimme."~I say stretching my arms out, he grabbed a pack of Swedish Fish and plopped them in my hand before I ripped them open and started eating them.

⇜⇝

(BTW A LOT OF U WANNA KNOW WHAT DANIEL'S LOCKSCREEN IS SO ITS THIS:)

Daniel sat behind me, his legs outstretched on either side of me as I laid back a bit so I was leaning on him.

"SHOOT!"~I say making everyone jump. I smile awkwardly before trying to find my phone.

"Oh why cmon!"~I say annoyed. I promised Megan I would ring her when I was safe.

"What's wrong Princess?"~Daniel

"I left my phone somewhere and I don't know where!"~Morgan. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders before whispering.

"Use mine."~He says as his hot breath hits my ear, making me get goosebumps almost instantly. He passed me his phone before I dialled Megan's Number.

⇜⇝

~Megan: G. Morgan: M~

G: WHERE ARE YOU?

M: I'm at the beach with The boys okay?

G: At least your safe. Right, I'm going back to having fun with Logan. Bye!

⇜⇝

She put the phone down as I throw Daniel his phone back as Megan's words sink in.

"EW?!"~Morgan. This time Poodle is looking at me weirdly.

"TMI Megan. They're having 'fun'"~I say with air quotations. I gag as does Poodle, making us both laugh. Best Day Ever...

⇜⇝

2017 me: EARLY MORNING UPLOADS COULD BE BACK! I LOVE YA'LL. I went from 990th in the ranks to 156th in the ranks. I LOVE CHU! DANIEL KILLED ME WITH HIS SNAPCHAT YESTERDAY, AND CHLOE AND LOGAN ARE DATING! I CRIED. LOGAN BB IS GROWING UP! LOVE YA'LL. I GTG TO SCHOOL BYE!

2019 me: lol what come back when your Tom Holland book was 1st in the ranks for three weeks, you suck ass 2017 me.