T W E N T Y E I G H T

⇜EDITED⇝

June 21st, 2017

Morgan's P.O.V

5 am.

I haven't slept at all, I'm not scared or worried or anything, just annoyed at that girl, what's her name, Ashley? Like Daniels ex? I think but like she keeps posting pictures of them together and tagging him in them, making me keep thinking he is cheating on me. It's getting worse with all of our fans too, everyone is throwing so much hate at Daniel asking him: 'What happened to Morgan? Why are you with her instead?'  I am in my own bed right now, on my computer on Instagram. I hate seeing Daniel with all this hate too, he seems to be brushing it off yet every night I would get a text from one of the boys saying he was crying. I know this isn't the time to be saying this, But emotional guys make me emotional! Okay back to the point. I have sort of found a way to cope with everything, by logging out of Social Media? No. I hear a loud buzz coming from my phone, snapping me out of my thoughts as I look down to see 'Corbean' showing. I quickly answer it and put it to my ear.

⇜⇝

(Corbyn: C Morgan: M)

C: Hey Morgie.

M: Hey, what's up Corbean?

C: Daniel isn't in his bed, and his guitar is gone.

M: What?

C: I know, just come over here and we will start looking. He can't have gone far.

M: Alright, see you in 10.

⇜⇝

I put the phone down and jump out of bed, not even bothered to change I leave a note for Logan and run out the door. It's freezing outside, and the rain is very heavy. I ignore the fact I don't have a coat and run down the street to the boys' house. I knock on the door and I am greeted by Jonah.

"Why are you here so early?"~Jonah

"What do you mean?"~Morgan

"Well I just woke up but Corbyn seems pretty worried."~Jonah. I smile and walk into their house, to their living room where Corbyn is sat.

"This kid."~He says with a slight smile. I go over and hug him, then sit beside him on the sofa.

"Well, I need to start looking, everyone does."~Corbyn. I nod as he looks at me, drenched with no coat or anything.

"Go upstairs, Daniel's closet, There is a really nice fluffy coat, wear it."~He says. I again nod and walk upstairs to Daniel's room, where he allegedly wasn't there, which was true. I walked to his closet and grabbed the coat, putting it on as a huge whiff of cologne was lifted in the air. I walk back downstairs and Jonah, Jack and Zach were now aware of what was happening. He told us our plan and we all split up, walking outside and going completely different directions. There are three places I should see him, but probably won't. I walk down the street and to the park where we had our first date. No sign of him there.

"For god's sake Daniel, where are you?"~Morgan. I carry on walking and end up seeing Jack on the other side, talking to a girl. I roll my eyes and turn around, seeing a very familiar piece of Daniel's equipment. His guitar strap was laying on the floor, his checkered one. I ran over to it and picked it up. This is a sign he was here. I carry on walking and go to the next stop, the small cafe downtown where Logan took me the first time I met them.

"Hey Ashley, have you seen Daniel?"~I say taking my hood down.

"Yeah I have actually, he was in here about 30 minutes ago. He said he was going to the park then somewhere else."~Ashley. I smiled as she handed me a cup of coffee. I knew he must have been here, he loves getting coffee from here. I walk back outside and put up my hood as I walk down the street to the last place I'm certain he must have been, the guitar shop.

"Mark?"~I say walking inside with a smile. He looks up and smiles.

"Where have you been Morgan?"~Mark. Before you ask, It's not Mark Dohner.

"I've been busy, by any chance have you seen Daniel?"~Morgan. He nods and points to one of the aisles as I walk over and see him sat looking at one of the guitars.

"Ehem."~I say making him look at me and smile.

"Morgan!"~He says jumping up and grinning.

"Where the hell did you go? Corbyn was worried sick."~I say hugging him.

"I needed to do something for Corbyn actually. That's why I am in here."~Daniel. I giggle as he stares down at me, finally realising I have his coat on.

"Where'd you find that?"~Daniel

"In your closet."~I say. He laughs and picks me up over his shoulder as we walk out of the store like that. He ended up giving me a piggyback the whole way home because my feet were tired.

"Wow, I bet none of the boys made a bigger effort than you did."~Daniel whispered. I even forgot to tell the boys that I had found him, nonetheless told them I wasn't anywhere near them. We got to their house and all you saw was 4 boys, sitting on the doorstep looking pretty worried.

"GUYS I FOUND HIM!"~I shout making them lookup. They all give a 'thank god' sigh before standing up and giving Daniel a group hug. My phone unexpectedly started ringing so I walked away a bit.

⇜⇝

(Logan: L Morgan:M)

L: Where did you go?

M: I was out trying to find the missing Daniel, who has now returned.

L: Thank god you're alright, also, Mom is here and wanted to talk to you.

I was just about to say something when all five boys came over and picked me up, taking me inside chanting.

M: I'll be home soon! Love you Logie.

⇜⇝

I put the phone down as they put me down on the sofa. They were all smiling. I then remembered I had Daniel's guitar strap. I pull it out and hand it too him as his face lit up, the best face that I only want to see for the rest of my life...

⇜⇝

(2017 me: EARLY MORNING UPLOADS HOE! I'M SO TIRED. I HAVE SCHOOL. KK BYE!)