F O R T Y T W O

⇜EDITED⇝

July 5th, 2017

Morgan's P.O.V

  "Explain what you said in the Kitchen I swear I will rip you apart."~I say. He looks guilty, Yay, more drama caused...  

"I didn't do anything."~Zach says looking away from my eyes. I grab his wrist and take him out in the back garden before sitting him down in front of me.

"Tell Me, Zach, Don't be afraid."~I say nicely. He slumps back and puts his head in his hands before speaking.

"I don't know why I did it, Morgan. I'm always jealous seeing you and Daniel together and I really like you. I haven't the nearest clue what to do. I'm in a whirlwind of emotions."~Zach. I actually feel sorry for the kid, I'm not annoyed at him, He is like my little brother, I would never date him, but I don't want to lose him, any of them.

"Chin Up Kiddo. Forget about me, think of me as someone who absolutely hates your guts. Or someone who absolutely hates food. Yeah, that."~I say as his laugh echoes around us. I smile and go to hug him, but he pounces on me and gives me a bigger hug.

"Thank you, Morgan. For not Hating me"~Zach. I smile and ruffle his hair, making him let go and look at me like he just got killed. I laugh and stand up before walking inside, to see all of the boys in swimming trunks.

"Getting in with us Morgan?"~Jonah. I shook my head no, as they all look at me weirdly. 

"Do you mind If I make a cake? I'm inspired and I have no idea why."~Morgan

"Yeah of course. Go ahead, the kitchen is yours."~Corbyn. They all say goodbye and go outside and get in the pool as I look in their cupboards for everything.

~2 hours later~

I must look like a mess, I accidentally put flour in my hair, my hands are blue as I spilt the food dye and I have a lot of smeared chocolate on me.

"CUPCAKE!"~Jack yells from outside.

"YEAH POODLE?"~Morgan

"CAN YOU COME HERE? DANIEL HURT HIS FOOT!"~Jack. I put everything down and start walking to the back door, remembering I still look a mess.

"What have you done?"~I say tapping Daniels' shoulder

"I slipped and twisted my ankle and it hurts a lot."~He says with tears in his eyes. 

"It's okay Daniel, Sit down for a minute and breathe."~I say as he sits down. Jack nods at me, signalling me I'm okay to go so I go back to the kitchen where the now made Cupcakes were. I grabbed five for the boys and walked back outside as they were all sat around the firepit.

"Here you are, boys."~I say as they all turn around and there faces light up like little kids on their birthdays. I give them one each before taking a shower, cleaning the kitchen and going to sleep, where I was alone in Daniels bed...

⇜⇝

2017 me: I FLIPPED THE SHIT XD Lmao. Hi! The second update today, I'm proud xD :) I was so sad on the way home, I ignored pretty much every1 and the whole reason is that of my crush and his friend Taylor. Like Daniel (crush) didn't do anything wrong but Taylor keeps calling my lips saying I look like a fish because they're really big. Like wtf, he looks like Pete from Mickey Mouse hunty. Don't get caught in the backdraft Max is in or your ass is being whooped. ALSO, FOOD TECH. I NEED IDEAS ON WHAT TO MAKE NEXT WEEK! HELP!! LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW PLEASE! KK BYEEEEEEEE! <3~

2019 me: i actually hate myself