T H I R T Y F I V E

⇜EDITED⇝

June 25th, 2017

11 pm.

Morgan's P.O.V

Daniel texted me saying we were going to be gone for three days, so I guess I packed enough. I went through all my stuff again before grabbing my phone and a charger. I walked out of my room and saw Logan stood looking at me weirdly.

"I'm going to Washington with Daniel."~I say kissing his cheek. He smiled and hugged me before saying goodbye and walking to his room. I smile before walking out of the apartment and down our stairs, to see Daniel stood waiting for me with a huge grin.

"Hey, Princess."~He said hugging me, stuffing his head in the crook of my neck. I smile at him before mumbling a small 'hello'. He looked at me then leant down, kissing me happily. He smiled into the kiss, as did I. He grabbed my hand whilst we were kissing and sat me down in the cab before asking him to take us to the airport.

"I can't wait for you to meet my Mom."~Daniel.

"I hope she likes me. What if she doesn't?"~Morgan

"She will love you as much as I do."~Daniel said kissing my knuckles.

"What about your siblings?"~Morgan

"I don't know if they're in town."~Daniel.

"What are your sibling's names? You've never told me."~Morgan

"My sister is called Anna and my brother's names are Tyler and Christian."~Daniel

"Awesome."~Morgan. I had nothing else to say really, what should I ask him about?

"What about your parent's names?"~Morgan

"My Mom is called Kris and my Dad is called Jefferey."~Daniel. I start playing with my thumbs and looking down.

"You're nervous aren't you?"~Daniel. I sigh and nod as he grabbed my hand and intertwined his with mine.

"I just feel bad that I know nothing about your family."~Morgan

"Don't, I don't really talk about them much."~Daniel

"Are you sure?"~Morgan

"Yes."~He said before we got outside of LAX. We both get out and grab our luggage before walking inside and getting our tickets.

~TIME SKIP~

"Morgannnnn."~Daniel whispers in my ear. I groan and open my eyes to see his looking into mine.

"Whatttt?"~Morgan

"We're landing now."~Daniel. I sigh and sit up and try to look somewhat nice. 

~Another time skip cuz I'm lazy.~

We got our luggage and made our way to the front door when Daniel was stopped by a couple of fans. I didn't mind that he was talking to them, just annoyed I looked terrible. He stopped talking to them and walked back over to me, intertwining our hands before walking out the door and getting into a cab. He told the driver his Mom's address before he shot off down the road. Oh god, the nerves have kicked in...

⇜⇝

2017 me:  SHORT CHAPTER IK BUT I MANAGED TO UPDATE AT LEAST! I had a good time today, I saw many Mustangs and they were gorgeous. I also saw a replica of Logan's Car and snapped a pic because duh, dream car! Anyways, I love you! My Jack story is published with one chapter so far, I will be starting it soon though. Thank you! <3

2019 me: DREAM CAR? ahahahahah my dream car is a 1969 Mustang in Black son.