company

I turned around, trying to mount my arms on the couch. Hoseok ran over to the front door, opening it. Yoongi walked in, motioning another person in.

I nervously watched as the man stepped in, eyeing the house. He smiled at a photo of Hoseok and Yoongi on the wall. My fingers began to tingle as I watched him move his eyes closer to me.

His stern gaze finally met mine, his eyes widening. "Oh! Jimin!" He smiled, taking my hand. I stood there, my heart thumping as he went to take my hand.

Whoever the person was, I couldn't tell if I knew them or not. They had glasses on, and a beanie on. As he took my hand, I eyed his giant hand. The way it gripped my hand.

"T-Tae..?" I gasped softly, clenching his hand. He smiled at me, taking the sunglasses off. I felt my stomach turn as he pulled me into a hug.

"You know each other!?" Hoseok asked, excitingly taking Yoongi's hand. Yoongi smiled, rushing up to Taehyung. I felt my heart pound in my ears, the sound taking over my thoughts.

"School buddies!" I weakly smiled, rubbing Taehyung's arm. Yoongi sweetly smiled, walking up to me and taking my hand.

"That's so good, Jimin.." He rubbed my cheek with his thumb. I smiled at him, placing my hand over his. I closed my eyes, sighing. I just wanted to fall asleep, so tired.."Jimin, sweetheart?" Yoongi cooed, rubbing my ear. I slowly opened my eyes, nodding.

Yoongi took my hand, clenching it. "Okay, Taehyung..Follow me, I have dinner ready." Hoseok chirped, flicking his hand to lead Taehyung.

I felt my thighs shake as Yoongi led me into the kitchen. I didn't want to get any closer to him, I didn't. I stopped, holding onto the wall. Yoongi looked back, titling his head as I scrunched up into a ball on the floor.

"Jimin? Baby- What's wrong?" He nervously asked, rubbing my back. I wrapped my arms around him, shaking. "Please tell me what's wrong.." He whispered.

"Taehyung..He-He..I don't want to be around him.." I croaked, looking up at Yoongi. He nodded, taking my hand. I stood to my feet, Yoongi wrapping his arm around my waist.

Hoseok was sitting in his normal seat, and there was two open seats. One where Yoongi normally sat, and one beside Taehyung. Yoongi took the one beside Taehyung.

I let out a relieved sigh, sitting beside Hoseok. He eyed Yoongi, who just mouthed, 'Just go along.'

"Okay..Thank you for coming over, Taehyung." Yoongi smiled, patting my thigh. I smiled at my former classmate, his face red from the attention. He was never one for the spotlight. "How was it like, knowing Jimin for so long?" Yoongi asked.

I felt my face heat up as Yoongi asked. "Well..He was quiet..Very quiet." Taehyung smiled, grabbing a plate that Hoseok was handing out. "Me and him- We were best friends."

"That's..We're not anymore, Taehyung." I spoke up, a plate sitting right in front of me. Taehyung frowned, filling his plate with food.

"Anyway..Jimin's mom used to dress him for school until he was sixteen..It was cute." Taehyung snickered, putting his plate down. Yoongi smiled, taking my plate. Taehyung eyed me and Yoongi. "Why doesn't he get his own plate?" Taehyung asked, raising an eyebrow at Yoongi.

"Reasons.." Hoseok mumbled, taking a bite of his food. Taehyung rolled his eyes, taking a sip of a water bottle he brought.

"Is he still incapable of doing anything right?" Taehyung laughed, putting his water down. Both Yoongi and Hoseok looked up at him. I felt my face turn red.

"What the hell, Taehyung? Can you stop insulting him?" Yoongi growled, handing me my plate. I nervously put my head down, staring at two hands on my thighs. Hoseok's and Yoongi's.

"He's just a pussy, why is he even here? I thought you were dating Hoseok." Taehyung scoffed, taking a bite of a buttered roll. I felt like I was going to break if Taehyung kept talking.

"I am dating Hoseok..But, I'm also dating Jimin. If you have a problem with that, you can kiss my ass, Kim Taehyung." Yoongi slammed his other hand on the table. Taehyung stared at Yoongi.

Taehyung stood up, taking his plate and throwing all his food into the trash. He sat his plate in the sink, leaving the kitchen. We all sat there silently, waiting for the door to slam shut.

And as soon as it did, I felt tears run down my hot face. Hoseok kissed my face, pulling me into a hug. I heard Yoongi sigh as his arm wrapped around my side.

"Fuck him.." Yoongi whispered into my neck. "My baby..My babies..I love you two.." He spoke up, Hoseok smiling at him.

//AU: Okay this was short, but I haven't ate and I'm just like, dead inside right now.
Have a good day, don't mind spelling errors!

also "au" stands for author's update, thANKS