toying

"Lay down until Yoongi gets back, baby.." Hoseok chirped, laying me in the giant bed that the three of us shared. I yawned, watching him quickly leave the room. My bandages were new, and my world felt dizzy from the medicine I had taken.

Yoongi. His face entered my mind as I looked at his boxers on the floor.

Oh Yoongi. Oh, Min Yoongi.

How were you so charming yet so devilish?

I groaned, rubbing the inside of my thigh. I felt my dick twitch as I rolled onto my stomach. I groaned, rubbing my body against a lump of blankets.

I let out a small moan, tightly wrapping my legs around the blankets. I couldn't take it, keeping everything in. I pressed my face into the pillows, the cold cloth embracing my hot face.

"Yoongi..Yoongi.." I mumbled, holding my waist. I turned my head, eyeing a bedside table, the one that Hoseok kept all his things in. I sat up, leaning over to open a drawer in it.

I smirked, eyeing a pink dildo that was laying there. I grabbed it, my heart booming inside my chest as I got myself back onto the middle of the bed.

I slowly took my tight shorts off, my underwear tight around my erection. I stared at my legs for awhile, biting my bottom lip as I slipped my underwear off, throwing them to the floor.

My legs felt colder as I positioned myself.

"Jimin!" Hoseoks voice boomed through the room as he opened the door. I fell on my chest, the toy falling to the floor. Hoseok stared at my red face as I laughed, trying to release the tension in myself.

Hoseok smiled, coming over to the bed and picking me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my ears turning red as I realized my dick was rubbing against his chest.

"H-Hobi..My panties..I-" I mumbled, but Hoseok pushed my head into his neck, silencing me. I hung onto him, bumping up and down as he brought me down the stairs.

"So. Yoongi is bringing his coworker over for dinner, and wants you to look nice." Hoseok sighed, "But..I assume that means not looking too feminine.." He stared at me, setting me on the couch. He eyed my legs, causing me to cross them and hide my dick from him.

"I'll just wear some skinny jeans and a baggy tshirt..I think that'll be good enough." I smiled at the older, his face lighting up. He nodded, running off to find me some clothes.

He soon came back, holding some of his newly washed clothes. A pair of black skinny jeans and a white shirt. "You can, tuck the shirt in, and wear a jacket over..Y'know if you want to look really good." He smirked, handing me the clothes.

"Oh! There's also a pair of boxers so no one will be alert that your wearing women's underwear.." He snickered, helping me up.

He also helped me slip on the outfit and do my hair, trying his best to make me look nice for the guest.

"This coworker..He doesn't know about..What you guys did to me, does he?" I asked, Hoseok helping me into the living room. I felt his hand squeeze my waist as I asked.

"No..No one knows, sweetheart. No one." Hoseok whispered, his smile turning into a frown. "-And me and Yoongi are going to keep it that way.."

I felt my stomach turn as his expression darkened. He sat me on the couch, walking away quickly. I adjusted myself on the couch, nervously tapping my fingers against my legs.

They'll keep it that way..Forever.

//AU: HIHI. My wifi is pretty bad rn, so I can't really update a lot but here's a little update

also I'll be gone on the 23th-28th.

I have band camp, so yAY.

anyway, don't mind spelling errors/grammar errors. I'm v tired.