knock

I woke up, rubbing my eyes as Yoongi rubbed my arm. Hoseok was pulling his pants up, yawning. "Yoongi..Don't you have work soon?" He huffed, buttoning his jeans.

Yoongi nodded, staring my naked body down. He licked his top lip, bringing his hand down to my waist. "Isn't he so pretty, babe?" Yoongi smiled, kissing my forehead, which made me cringe slightly.

"Yeah yeah. Very pretty, c'mon Yoongi." Hoseok sighed, rubbing Yoongi's shoulder as he stood. I sighed, feeling my stomach turn.

I watched Hoseok escort Yoongi from the room as I laid on my back. I yawned, rubbing my sore thighs. My whole body was in pain, it felt like hell. Hoseok came back into the room, not saying anything as I hid my face into the blankets, closing my eyes slightly.

He looked back at me, going to open his mouth until he stopped suddenly and turned back to the mirror. "He was right, wasn't he? You are too easy on Jimin.." Hoseok sighed, rubbing his forehead.

I sat up slowly, staring at him. "H-Hyung?" He turned to me quickly, his lips quivering as he shuffled over to me.

"Good morning, babe.." He smiled, clenching the blankets I was wrapped in. I squinted my eyes, staring at him.

"What were you talking about..?" I asked, pushing the blankets off my naked body. My ankle was visible, but I ignored it as I stood from the bed, wincing a bit.

"Nothing..Get dressed, and we can eat breakfast, darling.." He kissed my cheek, taking my hand and helping me over to the dresser. Hoseok pulled out new underwear, and a tank top. "Just tell me if you need help, okay?"

"S-Sure.." I coughed, trying to distract myself from his unusual behavior. I slipped the shirt on easily, Hoseok focused on his phone.

The underwear took a bit more work, but fit me decently. I looked at the mirror, focusing on my figure. I was gross.

"Jimin-ah~ Are you ready..?" Hoseok smiled, placing his hands on my waist. I turned to him, sheepishly smiling.

"Yes..Thank you, hyung.." I cooed, kissing his cheek. He smiled, picking me up effortlessly. Which was quite amazing, since I was a lot heavier than him. "Woah..You're strong.." I mumbled.

He tilted his head, lifting an eyebrow. "You're light..?" Hosoek laughed, smiling a bit as I looked down at my hands.

"No..I'm fat..and..over weight.." I mumbled, eyeing my hands. Hoseok suddenly stopped as we reached the bottom step.

"What? Who told you that, Jimin?" He asked, his voice suddenly serious. I sighed.

"Tae..Whe-When we were younger- he'd call me fat..a lot. Just..seeing him yesterday made me think of it.." I laughed, trying not to cry as Hoseok rubbed my cheek with his hand.

"Don't think about..because your body is absolutely perfect, babe.." Hoseok smiled, kissing my ear. I clenched my eyes shut, laughing a bit as tears fell down my face.

"Thank you.." I cried, Hoseok setting me down on the couch. He kneeled down, reaching for my cheek and wiping my tears.

"Fuck..Yoongi was wrong. You're such a baby, I can't be rough with you. It'd break my heart to see you cry more." He chuckled, rubbing the inside of my thigh.

We both turned to the door, hearing a loud knock. "Wait here, I'll be back soon..." He sighed, ruffling my hair before rushing out of the living room.

A few seconds later, I heard the door slam shut. I turned around, staring down the hall and spotting Hoseok leading someone into the living room.

"Jimin- It's Jungkook!" Hoseok nervously smiled, pointing to the other man. He took his hat off, pulling his mask off. Jungkook was smiling, his cheeks red.

"Fuck." I sighed, whispering to myself as I forced myself to smile. Jungkook came up to me, hugging me the best he could.

"I've missed you, Jiminie~" He cooed, squeezing me.

//AU: (;;
is jungkook gonna find out about the whole kidnapping ordeal
or will jimin keep quiet to keep Hoseok and Yoongi safe??
find out next time on dRaGON BALL Z