gently

Jimin yawned, rubbing his head into the soft bed, his body laid on. For a minute, he didn't move, enjoying the comfort of the bed. A comfort he hadn't felt for three days.

Jimin shot up, wincing at the pain in his ankle. He noticed that he was once again naked, and the bandages that surrounded his ankle, were fresh.

Jimin pulled his body to the side of the bed, looking down the hall from the opened door.  He didn't know where he was in the house. He was probably upstairs, but he hadn't seen the second floor, he was on the first floor, the whole day.

Jimin pressed his back against the head board of the bed, sighing.

He jumped, turning around and spotting Yoongi come out of the bathroom. Hoseok came out right after, Yoongi pressing him to the wall.

Jimin bit his lip, watching Yoongi kiss Hoseok's bare neck.

Jimin felt himself become hard, watching the two. They were both naked, which made it even better. Jimin eyed Hoseok's hand, spotting lace peek out slightly of his hand.

Jimin sighed, crawling to the side of the bed where the two were, and reaching out for Yoongi. Yoongi was too far away from his grasp, and wasn't even facing Jimin.

Jimin was about to stop until Hoseok attached his hand to Jimin's. Jimin looked up at the wall, a smirking Hoseok was there, Yoongi kissing down his chest.

Hoseok winked at Jimin and grazed Jimin's hand with his thumb. Jimin bit his bottom lip, watching Yoongi's hands run wild on Hoseok.

Jimin watched as Yoongi stepped back, from Hoseok. He had left bruises on Hoseok's chest, and neck. Yoongi sat beside Jimin, admiring Hoseok's body.

"You're so pretty, Hobi." Yoongi hummed. Hoseok happily nodded, showcasing his body for Yoongi. "So pretty.." Yoongi cooed.

"Thank you, Yoongi..." Hoseok smiled, coming closer to Yoongi, kissing the pale man on the forehead. "Are we..?" Hoseok scoffed, looking at Jimin.

"Awh, someone's a bit eager to dominate over someone for a bit. Jimin- He never gets to top, the poor thing~" Yoongi chuckled, kissing Hoseok's cheek. Hoseok rolled his eyes playfully.

Jimin nervously laughed. He hated this. They acted like this was normal. It wasn't. It fucking wasn't. Jimin had been kidnapped, abused, and drugged. This wasn't some usual gangbang.

Jimin frowned as he watched Yoongi snake his arm up Jimin's leg, grabbing at the male's thighs.

Yoongi looked up at Jimin, biting his lip. Jimin just stared back. He felt like he was staring into a soulless monster, how could you beat someone with a hammer and act like you did nothing?

Yoongi quietly spread Jimin's leg, kissing up Jimin's leg. Yet Yoongi wasn't kissing Jimin's leg, he was sucking on the skin. Licking the skin and biting down ever so gently, making Jimin whimper.

Yoongi lifted his head. "Hoseok, do something, damn. He's not going to magically suck your dick." Yoongi hissed, smirking at Hoseok.

Hoseok nodded and grabbed Jimin's chin, making Jimin look up at him. Jimin groaned, his head swaying to the side. Yoongi was causing Jimin to be like this, is obsessive kissing of Jimin's thigh.

Hoseok could only stand there. He looked at how vulnerable Jimin was. Did Hoseok look this? How the hell did Yoongi do it? How could he fuck up someone with just a kiss?

Hoseok pressed Jimin's mouth open, spit falling out of his mouth. Hoseok sighed in amazement, how obedient Jimin was. Perhaps it was out of fear, fear for Jimin's life, but Jimin listened and did as told.

Hoseok grabbed his cock and rested it in Jimin's damp mouth. Jimin raised his body a bit, having a better angle to Hoseok's cock.

Jimin wrapped his hand around Hoseok's shaft, bobbing his head gently on Hoseok's dick. Hoseok moaned, running his hands through Jimin's tangled hair.

"Get on all fours, whore." Yoongi sat up, smacking Jimin's thighs. Nervously, Jimin did as told, getting on all fours, his mouth never leaving Hoseok's dick as he moved.

Jimin looked up at Hoseok, spit falling from his chin. Hoseok could feel the sadness in the boy's face. He didn't want to do this, but he knew what Yoongi would do if he didn't.

Jimin gasped, choking slightly on Hoseok as Yoongi slowly entered him. Jimin clenched the bed sheets, his right hand still on Hoseok's dick.

Jimin groaned, throwing his side against Hoseok's body. Hoseok stumbled a bit, but held onto Jimin.

Hoseok watched Jimin gasp for air, and grunt as Yoongi slowly entered him. Hoseok didn't even care if Jimin wasn't sucking him off, he wanted to make sure the boy was okay.

Hoseok sat on the bed, it creaking as Yoongi sighed through his teeth, the weird sound mixing with Jimin's groans.

Hosoek shuffled his body so if Jimin happened to fall forwards, he would land in Hoseok's lap.

Hosoek looked at Jimin, whining and moaning as Yoongi groaned, the sound of their bodies colliding. Hoseok sat there, awkwardly watching his boyfriend fuck another boy.

Hosoek jumped, Yoongi pulling back Jimin's hair, leaning back himself. Jimin winced, his ass still smacking against Yoongi's thigh and cock.

"It hurts! Yoongi- It hurts!" Jimin cried, holding onto Hoseok's thighs. Yoongi didn't care, Hoseok could tell, he was too focused on his work, Jimin.

"It hurts..?" Yoongi chuckled between his pants. "Well- You better hurry and make me cum.." Yoongi hissed, smacking Jimin's back.

Hoseok knew this wasn't half of how much Yoongi could fuck someone up. Jimin was only getting a quarter of it, Hoseok got the whole every time.

Hosoek watched as Yoongi did his "Ah-Ah-Ah"s, something he did everyone he came. He pulled his head back, grunting as he pulled out off Jimin.

Yoongi threw Jimin against the head board, Jimin letting out a cry as he landed on his ankle.  Hoseok kissed the boy's ear, rubbing Jimin's face.

"For such a whore, you need work..Watch Hoseok, he's such a daddy's girl." Yoongi sneered, going into the bathroom. Hoseok rolled his eyes, leaning over the bed.

Jimin shivered on Hoseok, wiping his tears as Yoongi came back with a towel and wiping off his legs. Yoongi tore the sheet that the two fucked on, a second one under.

"He fixed the bed, put another sheet over the first one..He thought you were going to puke." Hosoek sighed, holding something in his hands.

Yoongi put the two items in the laundry basket, picking up his boxers and Hoseok's. He threw the boxers to Hosoek, who caught them.

Yoongi put his on, then sat beside Jimin on the bed, snaking his arm around Jimin's back.

Hoseok sighed, looking at Yoongi, who nodded. "Here's your underwear." Hoseok smiled, handing Jimin black lace panties.

Jimin sat there frozen as Yoongi inched the panties up Jimin's legs.

//AU: Sorry for spelling errors or grammar errors. Didn't check. Thanks for reading.