abuse

I sat up, tears rolling down my face. I looked around. I was in my room.

No fuck. I was in my apartment.

I threw my blankets to the side, scrambling to my feet. I was in shorts and a tank top.

I felt my legs tremble as I began to bawl. I was home. It was all a dream.

There was no Yoongi. No abuse. No smacking. No yelling.

There was no Hoseok. No lies. No secrets.

I felt safe.

"Jimin! Wake up!" Yoongi screamed. I jolted up, my breathing slow. "Jesus christ. Don't fall asleep during a movie next time. Come to bed." He sighed, taking my hand.

I broke out in tears, falling to my knees when Yoongi tried to help me stand.  I couldn't breathe.

I was safe, where did my apartment go? I wanted it back. I wanted to be back in my dark room, never leaving it.

"I want Jungkook back!" I screamed, pulling myself from Yoongi and crawling back onto the couch.

My leg was tugged.
My other leg.
My arms.
My jaw.

I was being slapped, my face. It stung. It hurt so bad. I couldn't stand it, Yoongi's strong hands forcing me to cry out in pain.

"You! Have..! Us!" He yelled, wrapping his hand around my throat. I pulled at it his fingers, unable to breathe.

"Y-Yoong..Yoongi! L-let me..go." I gasped, grabbing at his shirt. He stared at me, our eyes locked.

He let me go, my body falling onto the couch. I panted, wiping my face on the couch.

"...Yoongi..." I mumbled, watching him leave the room. I huddled into a ball, crying.

My face hurt so bad, it hurt to speak.

I heard his footsteps once again, but followed by Hoseok's. "-You fucking want him?" I heard Yoongi growl. I could only assume he was talking about me.

"Yoongi..You're over reacting..Just let him go to bed. I'm so fucking sick of this.." Hosoek sighed, coming over to me. I was picked up, wrapping my legs around Hoseok's waist.

"And if you don't want to sleep with him, sleep on the couch." Hosoek groaned, taking me up the stairs to his bedroom.

I could hear Yoongi mumble something before following us.

I was sat on the bed, facing the tv. The two had a giant flatscreen in their room, which normally wasn't on.

It was today, and was playing FRIENDS. A show I liked, but could barely understand.

"I'll turn it off.." I heard Hoseok mumble.

"No! No..Jimin likes it.." Yoongi snickered, getting into the bed. I scooted away from him, sitting on Hoseok's side.

I heard Hoseok enter the bathroom.

I was suddenly pulled back, my face meeting Yoongi's.

His glare on me wasn't pleasant. It scared me. "You're sleeping right beside me. Stop acting like a pussy, whore. You don't seem to be afraid of my cock, but you're scared of me? You're so fucking idiotic..It's not like I abuse you or anything.." He scoffed, pushing me aside again.

I looked at a bruise Yoongi had given me.

I frowned and looked back at the tv, pulling my sleeve over it.

//AU: This is short ik. Just wanted to update.