in lust

Jimin grabbed Yoongi's knee, his eyes fluttering open. Everything was bright, the TV was blasting in his eyes.

Everything buzzed in his ears, his throat burned, and his ass hurt. His whole body was tingling in pleasure..and pain.

"Hi, baby.." Yoongi mumbled happily, rubbing Jimin's back. Jimin sighed, rubbing the side of his face on Yoongi's knee. "Sleep well?" He mumbled, smiling at the dazed Jimin who laid there. 

"Y-Yes, hyung.." Jimin mumbled back, holding onto Yoongi as he sat up. He sighed, his ankle in too much pain. He looked up at Yoongi, "H-Hyung..Can you help me up..?" Jimin whined, frowning. 

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's thin torso, pulling him to his lap. "Is that better..?" Yoongi hummed, kissing Jimin's cheek. Jimin nodded, sitting up on his elder's lap. "..Don't worry about the chores..I did them..Hoseok should be back in like, ten minutes?" Yoongi looked up at the clock that hung above the giant TV.

"I think so, he said he wasn't going to be out super late..He wanted to be home by four, to cook dinner.." Yoongi sighed, rubbing Jimin's thighs, mindlessly. 

Everything felt peaceful..Jimin wanted it to stay like this forever, for the peace to never end. He knew it wouldn't last, Yoongi would go back to his normal, cruel, self.  It would haunt him, forever..

But, he had this Yoongi right now. Live in the present.

"Yoongi..I'm sorry..I didn't mean to be so rude last night.." Jimin cooed, resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder. He dragged his fingers up Yoongi's neck, smiling as his elder shivered.

"It's fine, baby...I know you didn't mean it, did you? You wouldn't want to upset me, would you?" Yoongi clenched Jimin's waist, moving Jimin closer to his erection.

"I would never upset you..Daddy.." The younger whined, scooting his body closer. Jimin clenched Yoongi, kissing at his jawline. He smiled.

"Baby..You don't have to call me that, sweetheart.." Yoongi spoke, his voice smoothly charming Jimim.  His ears went red as Yoongi grabbed his thighs.

"But..I want to, daddy. I want to be good for you, daddy..Am I a good boy?" Jimin whined again, rubbing his clothed erection against Yoongi's side, desperately trying to get pleasure.

"You are..Don't worry..Good boys get treats, don't they baby?" Yoongi chuckled, kissing Jimin's red face. Jimin nodded in approval of the question.

"Didn't Jungkook give you treats for being a good boy?" Yoongi snickered, Jimin's face going even redder. Jimin looked away, glancing at the walls.

Yoongi tugged at Jimin's hair, making the boy turn to his elder's view. "Answer me, baby.." Yoongi hissed, eyeing Jimin. Jimin nodded, smiling.

"That's what I thought..Do you want to take a bath?" Yoongi smiled, Jimin's face going into a frown.

"I thought I was getting a treat..Daddy?" Jimin whined, holding onto Yoongi. Yoongi smiled and missed Jimin's red forehead.

"You are, baby..Go get into the bath, I'll be right there, sweetheart.." Yoongi smiled, setting Jimin aside and scurrying out of the room.

//AU: HEYIMBACK. AND HAVE THIS SHORT UPDATE. YAY.