good boy

Yoongi sat at the table, smiling at Hoseok. The man placed the food down, in front of Yoongi. "Thank you, hun." Yoongi cooed, rubbing Hoseok's back.

Jimin waltzed over to Yoongi, bending on the table. He crossed his legs, pushing his ass out. Yoongi looked at Jimin's legs, biting his bottom lip.

"Hi, sweetheart." Yoongi chuckled, pulling Jimin closer to him, clenching the male's waist. Jimin stumbled a bit, falling onto Yoongi's lap.

"Hello, Hyung..." Jimin cooed, putting his arm around Yoongi's neck. Jimin groaned, falling to the floor. Yoongi had pushed him away.

"Did I tell you, you could touch me?" Yoongi spat, rolling his eyes. He turned to go back to eating.

Hoseok helped Jimin up, setting him on the flakey stool. Hoseok made his way to the fridge. "Do you want anything?" Hosoek cooed.

"How was our baby tonight? " Yoongi smiled, taking a bite of food. Jimin felt his stomach curl.

Our. Our? Our?! He didn't belong to anyone.

"He was...great! He got chores done quickly, so we sat back the rest of the day." Hosoek sang, opening the fridge

"Hmm, okay- Get out four beers, two for you, two for me-" Yoongi turned to Jimin. "Get yourself a soda, whore." Yoongi hissed.

Jimin nodded, getting up. He pretended to walk like he was fine, but really, everything hurt. His ankle, his head, his stomach, his heart.

Jimin grabbed a bottle of soda, making his way back to the table. He sat like a small child, looking up at his elders.

He watched Hoseok open a beer, starting to chug the stuff. Jimin hated beer, the smell, it's taste, it's look, everything about it.

One of the reasons he hated it was because, his dad. Jimin's dad was an alcoholic, and a druggie, his dad beating Jimin and his mother almost, every night.

His dad died in a wreck one night, after leaving the local bar. Jimin- It didn't hurt him. He was happy when his father passed, his mom forcing the two to attend his funeral.

They didn't cry, Jimin stared at his dad's corpse, and his mom- just had a break down. Jimin remembered her black dress tearing as she took a knife down her leg.

Jimin never forgot his mom's cries for help as everyone stared in dismal, Jimin ran to his mother side, holding onto the knife, taking it from his mother.

Jimin's fourteen year old body collapsed on his mother's, the two crying into each other's clothes.

Everyone stared at them, the funeral was ruined, the two were forced to go home and Jimin's family- broke...Even more so.

"So- I have like- my step mom needs me somewhere in Seoul, I'll be gone like; all day tomorrow. Will you stay home- and- like- watch Jimin? My dad will surely let you rake a day off, Yoongi." Hosoek mumbled, making halfway through his second beer.

Yoongi nodded, putting his empty beers on the table. Jimin had been lost in thought for an hour?

Hour.

"Go to bed, baby." Yoongi hissed at Jimin, flicking his hand at Jimin's face. Jimin furrowed his brow, turning to Hoseok. "No- Wait, you look pretty. Don't want to ruin your face. Stay here." Yoongi moved his seat beside Jimin.

"Tell me what you did today." Yoongi cooed, holding Jimin's thigh. Jimin fiddled with his fingers before looking at Yoongi.

"After my chores, Hoseok and I sat on the couch, he crawled to me and we started making out- He fucked me, it was really nice.." Jimin mumbled.

"Would it be nice if I fucked you?" Yoongi cooed, his breath reeking in Jimin's nose.

Everything flooded his memory, his dad's angry face, his forceful hand, the bottles, everything came back.

"No! It wouldn't! You're fucking sick! Let me go, I hate you! You're a dick! God, go die! Rot with my fucking dad, rot. " Jimin growled, standing to his feet. He didn't seem to realize the pain.

Yoongi stood and brought up his hand, causing Jimin to make a fist. "You don't fucking scare me! You're a hideous monster! I want you to die...die! If I had to be in jail for the rest of my life, just for you to die; I would! You're horrible, have you not seen what you've done to me?! " Jimin grabbed Yoongi's collar, spitting in his elder's face.

"Leave me alone! Let me go! I want to die because, of you! You..! You're just a rat inside of your bear exterior, a fucking weak ass rat! " Jimin threw Yoongi against the floor, kicking his elder in the side. Yoongi was frozen, along with Hoseok.

Jimin dashed out of the room, making his way to the backyard. He rushed to the fences, watching his bandages fall off.

"Get back here!" Yoongi screamed, pulling Jimin from the fence. He rushed Jimin back into the house, no matter how much Jimin used his hands to back Yoongi away.

"You're getting the fucking room, you fucking whore! You're a god damn whore! You're going to fucking die, right now! Shut the fuck up!" Yoongi hissed, pushing Jimin to the wall and slapping the boy's face.

Jimin whined in pain, but Yoongi didn't stop. He continued to beat the male, Jimin curling into a bruised ball and his head became heavy.

Yoongi kept kicking Jimin, watching Jimin pass out.

~~~

Jimin moaned, looking behind him. It was the empty room, but Jimin was on a table, it was wooden. His arms were chained to the table legs.

The table wasn't the only thing he noticed, he noticed the vibration in his ass, making him moan into the table.

"Hoseok? Hel-Help, m..me..I'll be a good boy- Yoongi, p-please." Jimin cried watching the door creak open a bit.

//AU: heybitchez