harder

~Jimin's View~

I watched myself in the mirror, Yoongi's hands going through my hair as he blow dried it. My hair was wavy, a bit curly.

"You look so pretty.." Yoongi sighed, kissing the side of my head. I smiled, looking at my bare face. I looked weird.

I heard the door open, so did Yoongi. He put down the hair drier and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he rushed into the sun room.

The sun was just setting and Hoseok had tons of bags. Four on each arm, and carrying one in his left hand. "My arms..Feel-Like hell.." Hosoek mumbled, making his way into the living room and setting down all the bags.

"One bag is food stuff, the rest is stuff for Jimin..Yoongi, be a dear, put away the groceries.." Hoseok smiled, taking me from Yoongi and setting me on the couch.

I felt like a little boy. I was being treated like one, and frankly, I loved it.

Hoseok took his shoes off, throwing the converse into the laundry room. He wore a pair of ripped skinny jeans, and a baggy sweatshirt, which he looked adorable in with his hair frilly.

He looked at me, his smile wide. I smiled back. I was still naked, expect for a towel around my waist. Yoongi promised me Hoseok had bought me things like clothes, makeup, sleeping stuff, etc.

Hoseok took his seat beside me, putting all the bags on the coffee table. I looked at the overflowing bags, squealing with delight.

"Yoongi, hurry! He's impatient~" Hoseok snickered, grasping my thigh. I felt my face turn red as Yoongi dashed into the room and sat on the other side of me.

"I'm excited, and it's not even my clothing.." Yoongi sighed, pushing me to stand. "Hosoek will tell you with bag is which, you'll try on clothes for us, okay?" Yoongi chuckled, taking my towel. I nodded, nervously.

Hosoek pointed at a small bag, but it was fat. "That one, is full of panties." Hosoek smiled, sitting back and watching me open it.

It only had seven pairs, but hey, laundry was done almost every day in this house.

I tried them all on, Yoongi in "aw" each time I fit into one. I put on the last one, a lace black one, that came with matching stockings. I eyed the stockings, not sure.

"Put them on too.." Yoongi chuckled, nodding at the stockings. They went up to my thighs, and felt..nice? I liked them, somehow.

"Yeah..Those look nice..Keep those on.." Hoseok sighed, pointing to another bag as he stood. "Take the left stocking off..Yoongi, don't bathe him when he has bandages on. You're supposed to take them off before." Hoseok sighed, rushing into the kitchen.

I threw the clothing off, my bandages falling apart. I could see my swollen ankle beneath them, it made me cringe.

I grabbed another bag, which was full of sweaters. I began to take those out, resting them on the couch. Yoongi watched me, eyeing each sweater.

I pulled out the last one, which was a pretty baby blue. "Put that one on.." Yoongi smiled, standing up. He helped me put it on, ruffling my hair.

Hoseok came back in, bending to my legs to fix the bandage. "We're going to a hospital tomorrow, Yoongi. When you're at work, I'm bringing him out. " Hoseok scoffed, working a new bandage on my ankle.

"Hoseok-" Yoongi snapped, turning to face Hoseok.

"Don't "Hoseok!" me! I'm taking him out. Pick out his outfit, he's helping me make dinner.." Hoseok spat, putting the stocking back over my bandage.

Yoongi sighed, clenching me. I turned over to face him, Hoseok impatiently watching. "Show Hoseok what a good boy you are, tomorrow. Okay? " Yoongi kissed my neck.

"Yes..I will, daddy." I mumbled, holding Yoongi's neck as he pulled sucked carefully at my skin. He pulled away, leaving a hickey on my neck.

I stood, holding Hoseok's hand as he helped me into the kitchen, setting me on a seat. "What do you need help with, Hobi?"

//AU: TWO UPDATES, BITCHES.