enough

"Just wake him up!" I heard Yoongi scream from down the hall as I woke up. Hoseok was putting on a pair of jeans, the rips showing off his toned legs.

"I'm awake..." I yawned, burying my face in the pillows. It smelled like Yoongi.

It hurt my nose.

I felt a quick slap hit my ass, making me turn around in fear. Hoseok was smiling at me, rubbing my legs now. He had clothes in his arms.

"I'm giving you a bath, c'mon.." He chuckled, pulling me into his hold. I clenched my body onto his, my world hazy.

"I can bathe myself.."I sighed into his shoulder. I heard him chuckle as we went down the stairs.

"But..You want help, don't you?" Hoseok asked, closing the bathroom door. I nodded, yawning as he sat me down on the floor.

"Get undressed, or I'll undress you myself.." He cooed happily, looking in the mirror.

I did as instructed, planting my clothes onto the floor, my naked body shivering.

Hoseok chuckled, rubbing my head. "Get in.." He smiled, running his hand down to mine and helping me into the tub.

He turned on the water, the frosty water hitting my leg. I gasped, pulling my leg back.

I heard Hoseok mumble, rubbing my shoulder as he did. He turned the knob to a higher setting, taking a cup and filling it with water.

He dumped the water all over my head, my hair dripping with water that fell onto my face.

"Jimin!!! Be careful, sweetie." My mom laughed, patting my head. She poured shampoo into her hair as I splashed the water in the small bath.

"I love you, Jimin.." She giggled, her voice booming in my ears. I looked up at her, stopping my violent playing.

"To the moon and back, mommy?" I spoke up softly, my ears getting red. She nodded.

"Do you love me, then?" She asked, pinching my cheeks. I smiled, putting my hand on her's.

"I love you to the moon and back.." I sighed, opening my eyes. Hoseok was pulling open the drain to the tub. He looked at me, helping me up.

"..What?" He asked, handing me a towel and sitting me on the floor. My butt touching the cold tiles made me shiver.

"I..what?" I copied, looking up at him as he pulled out the hair dryer. He licked his lips, plugging the device in.

"You..You asked me if I loved you..I said yes..And then you said..actually nevermind.." Hoseok sighed, pulling me close to him.

"I just love you.." He smiled, kissing my wet head. I smiled, rubbing his hands that rested on my hips.

I heard the door slam open. "I want a hug toooooo!" Yoongi chuckled, running over to us. He wrapped his arms around Hoseok.

His eyes met mine, a fierce look appearing in his brown orbs. I sighed, watching the two hug happily.

"I'm going to work..I love you, babe." Yoongi smiled, kissing Hoseok's cheek. Hoseok nodded mindlessly.

"And for you..Get work done." He spat, walking over to me. He grabbed my chin, a chill settling in my body.

"Okay daddy..." I choked on tears, Yoongi kissing the side of my face. He turned, leaving the room.

I felt tears squeeze out of my eyes, my hands trembling. Hoseok frowned, cupping my cheek. He rubbed my tears away, resting his forehead on mine.

"...Please..Hoseok please stop the pain..End it, please." I coughed, shaking where I stood. Hoseok sighed.

"I'll never hurt you..Never, Park Jimin.." He smiled, pulling me into a hug. I eyed the room.

I spotted a razor on a shelf. It was the top shelf. Hoseok wouldn't hurt me, but I could hurt myself.

//AU: uPdaTE mY bOis.